Too Many BCAA's?

I know that too much of anything is a bad thing, but is there any formula to decide how much is too much?

I was reading TCs “new Biotest’s BCAAs” article and it seems that there are many suggestions for how much too take/when to take it.

As I do some experimenting to see what works best for me, I want to know if I am in any sort of danger of taking too much…

Thanks.

TC’s Article http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1123403

It’d be pretty hard to take too many BCAA’s. You’d go broke long before your body would suffer.

AND if anyone has scientific backing…ie articles on the I could read about too much BCAAs or even the benefits of BCAAs that’d be awesome.

(This is not because I don’t trust what people say here. I just like to read about that kind of stuff…I like to know how my body works and how it uses what goes in.)

There have been studies performed with non-athletes using more than 70g a day without any deleterious effect. I find it interesting that these studies are always performed for study of the brain rather than the body (you know what I mean).

[quote]bigdude wrote:
I know that too much of anything is a bad thing, but is there any formula to decide how much is too much?

I was reading TCs “new Biotest’s BCAAs” article and it seems that there are many suggestions for how much too take/when to take it.

As I do some experimenting to see what works best for me, I want to know if I am in any sort of danger of taking too much…

Thanks.[/quote]

You’ll be just fine.