Too Late to Start HCG After 8+ Month Cycle?

I first started steroids in December 2015 with a 16 week 400mg test cycle. After a couple weeks off I couldn’t handle it, got back on and ended up doing tren/test late summer 2016 for about 12-16 weeks (600mg) after which I continued “cruising”. I use the term loosely cause on a few occasions I missed one of my injections. Last year due to a logistical error I missed about a month of injections. Long enough for me to.lose water weight and a bit of strength. Got back on a 200mg cruise in June and I was on that dose up until mid January when I did a 400mg blast. My last shot was on Monday 4/1.

I want to have kids so I am done for good. Originally planned on doing scallys power pct but I have read so many conflicting opinions regarding his hcg dosage of 2500iu EOD for 8 injections (desensitization to leydig cells). As you can imagine my balls are quite small at this point so to me it would make sense to use hcg. Long story short its been about 2.5weeks since my last shot and I’d like to know if its too late to do about 8 shots of hcg then go into a standard clomid/nolva protocol starting week 5 after my last shot. Or if I should just run nolva clomid starting 3 weekz after last injection.

From now thru Week 5
2000iu HCG EOD for 2 weeks
Aromasin 12.5 eod

Week 5-9:
Nolva 40/40/40/40
Clomid 50/50/50/50
Asin 6.25 EOD

Week 9-17:
Nolva 20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20
Clomid 25/25/25/25/25/25/25/25
Asin 6.25 eod if necessary

Any pointers from anyone whos come off a long cycle would be helpful, thanks.

I am continually baffled by how people recommend HCG and make up these insane doses. I’m not blaming you, you’re just looking for information. But I have access to the same internet as the guys who recommend dumb doses, so I’m not sure what their excuse is. If you’re looking for fertility after a long period of steroid abuse, then yes, large doses are absolutely beneficial. But not for eight days, and not for a jumpstart to pct. You’re going to need a whole different animal and a very different timeline. Like, three months of continuous, high HCG use coupled with a low dose of a SERM. This isn’t something you can do in a few weeks.

Anyway, here’s a study (actual science, not bro science) detailing almost exactly the situation you are in. Give it a read and see if you can get something useful from it.

1 Like