Too Into Training to Cut

[quote]Learning2Lift wrote:
I never said it wasn’t. I never even said I was trying to justify it lol. A lot of hate on T-Nation forums. All i said was I’m too lazy to cut and all of a sudden I’m an unattractive weakling rofl. Not that I’m denying that :D.[/quote]
Yep, I got the weights lifted from the thread TwoJar linked to, where you said several times over the course of several days that you squatted 360 and deadlifted 375. You were also a complete dickhead to a bunch of experienced guys who were trying to help. Nobody’s “hating” on you now and they weren’t then. If anything, they were calling you on bullshit, and critiquing form on ridiculously unweighted exercises, and you didn’t like it.

I got your bodyweight at the same time (181.5 pounds in April '13) from this thread:

So for the 7 months from April to November you hovered in the 181-185 range, and then started bulking? Fair enough I guess.

Big x2 to everything SevenDragons just said. Your goals are your own thing, like I said earlier. We can think it’s right or wrong, and can maybe offer advice from folks who’ve been there, but you’re your own guy.

I do hope you still do your meet in a few weeks. Not for nothing, but whether you decide to do it or you come up with a reason not to will tell yourself a lot about your sincere goals.