Too Fat?

[quote]MarvelGirl wrote:
MaximusB wrote:
MarvelGirl wrote:
I think it was kind of foul to post her pic somewhere if she sent it to you for employment purposes. Also, if you sent her a reply that insulted her or pointed out her cellulite, that was unprofessional and may hurt your business. Dancers talk, and many of them will get all up in arms about some guy being an asshole to a girl even if the thought of her stripping is ridiculous.

Some guys actually do like that, I’ve seen fat strippers bank. Depends on your clientele though. I know some agencies keep a few fat girls on call kind of as a joke. Those ones are usually old too, because that makes it even funnier.

Personally though, I wouldn’t hire her.

I agree with what you wrote, but at the end of the day, if the money is right, she will take the job no matter how much Knudsen on her body you point out.

?

You could really apply that to any job. Most people would do their normal job for a much higher rate of pay if it meant they had to put up with some verbal abuse.

I do hope you’re not trying to insinuate that we’re all a bunch of soulless whores. I think I’ve had enough of that for today.
[/quote]

I was not trying to insinuate anything, and why you took it so personally I have no idea. Strippers and customers know the drill, so there is nothing new with it. Strippers are going to try to get their money however they can, and its the customer’s option to give it or not.

Can you really equate putting up with more verbal abuse at a job, and taking off your clothing and dancing for a bunch of strange men as being the same? I guess you can, if you are a stripper. Putting up with verbal abuse (which also happens in places that aren’t strip joints) still happens and no one is less soulful because of it. You have a choice to put up with it or not.

I also mentioned no names in my post, so why the Oprah?

She is not even fat, she’s just thick. I personally dont see what the problem is.

The fact that there’s a toilet in the picture, with a soft ducky cover on the lid, kinda ruins it for me.

Well maybe not soulless

the problem is that while she may not be THAT bad, her posing makes her look awful. i dont like the back-fat hanging over or the cellulite legs. granted most people who arent paper thin are going to have that back-fat you dont want to have it in your picture if youre trying to look sexy

Personally, I’m not a fan, but my exes usually are short, tight, somewhat athletic with either a fitness, or dance background. My best friend and I have such different taste in women that when he starts to tell me a story about some girl he saw, he always has to preface it with “you wouldn’t be a fan, but…” -lol.

My current GF has been made aware (probably by my brother!) of my little ‘standard’ for women. If you stick both hands out in front of you, face down, touch your thumbs, now stick out your pinkies as wide as they go. That’s the 'Stu-Standard" for a girl’s ass :slight_smile:

S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
Personally, I’m not a fan, but my exes usually are short, tight, somewhat athletic with either a fitness, or dance background. My best friend and I have such different taste in women that when he starts to tell me a story about some girl he saw, he always has to preface it with “you wouldn’t be a fan, but…” -lol.

My current GF has been made aware (probably by my brother!) of my little ‘standard’ for women. If you stick both hands out in front of you, face down, touch your thumbs, now stick out your pinkies as wide as they go. That’s the 'Stu-Standard" for a girl’s ass :slight_smile:

S
[/quote]

are you allowed to rotate the hands so the thumbs aren’t making a straight line, but like a “v”? that could make a big difference. If not, sounds like you’re into 12 yr old girls :stuck_out_tongue:

What I have learned from this thread…

Stu has small hands.

[quote]Christine wrote:

Stu has small hands. [/quote]

LOL

5/10

thanks for the input,

and she’s ugly by the way.

this is what I like, and she works for me

LOL

damn I’d tell her do many squats and sldls, stop eating at mcdonalds and throw in some cardio. Then tell her to come back in a few months LOL/

[quote]Carlitosway wrote:
damn I’d tell her do many squats and sldls, stop eating at mcdonalds and throw in some cardio. Then tell her to come back in a few months LOL/[/quote]

I won’t be talking to her again. I should have known, I wouldn’t find any hot girls in Maine.
hehehehehehe

I think she’s good. I like her “real women” look. ya know, not perfect so it gives you the thought that maybe you could hit it if you tried a lil bit…anyway man if she can shake it right then that will be a bigger turn on than some skinny chick that gives bad lap dances…you should give her an audition and compare her dancing to the other girls, remember dancing is the originnal form of foreplay dont base it on her being “fat” because she’s not bad at all, base it on the moves

plus she knows she has cellulite, that is often times a motivator to become a better dancer

conclusion, I’d pay to have that in my face

ps kind of a dick move telling her she’s fat tho, couldnt yoou have been more prfessional about it?

[quote]Meni69 wrote:
I should have known, I wouldn’t find any hot girls in Maine.
hehehehehehe[/quote]

f’ing truth.

how do you know the toothbrush was invented in Maine?

cause if it was made anywhere else it would have been called a teethbrush.

[quote]Christine wrote:

Stu has small hands. [/quote]

Makes everything else look big by comparison! :wink:

S

Where are you guys living where that’s below stripper material? Any bachelor party stripper I’ve ever seen has been disgusting. This chick would be a major upgrade.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
Meni69 wrote:
I should have known, I wouldn’t find any hot girls in Maine.
hehehehehehe

f’ing truth.

how do you know the toothbrush was invented in Maine?

cause if it was made anywhere else it would have been called a teethbrush.
[/quote]

LOL