Too Epic Not to Share! (Metal Video)

awesome live video from blind guardian

anyone else know some sweet metal performances from youtube ?

best band I have ever seen live and I have seen many bands. videos jsut dont do them justice.

[quote]Chris Jayne wrote:

best band I have ever seen live and I have seen many bands. videos jsut dont do them justice.[/quote]

You need to get out more cause those guys are fucking terrible. I could barely stand to listen to it for 1 minute. They can’t play their instruments and the vocals are in the dictionary under “lazy” with a caption telling you to also look at “talentless”.

[quote]GhorigTheBeefy wrote:

You need to get out more cause those guys are fucking terrible. I could barely stand to listen to it for 1 minute. They can’t play their instruments and the vocals are in the dictionary under “lazy” with a caption telling you to also look at “talentless”. [/quote]

You sure we’re listening to the same music? Meshuggah is an incredibly talented and amazing band.

The lead screamer is pretty tough.

Saw Rammstein live a few years back, their use of pyro is pretty amazing.

on the lighter side but one of my alltime favorite songs (and when the singers voice was flat out incredible!)

[quote]GhorigTheBeefy wrote:
Chris Jayne wrote:

best band I have ever seen live and I have seen many bands. videos jsut dont do them justice.

You need to get out more cause those guys are fucking terrible. I could barely stand to listen to it for 1 minute. They can’t play their instruments and the vocals are in the dictionary under “lazy” with a caption telling you to also look at “talentless”. [/quote]

You are the very first person ever in the past 8 years that I have ever heard call Meshuggah ‘talentless’.

Some people just don’t like them… but ‘talentless’?

They’ve been doing this for years and are probably one of the most listed inspirational bands for the more capable bands today.

[quote]Dissonance wrote:
GhorigTheBeefy wrote:
Chris Jayne wrote:

You need to get out more cause those guys are fucking terrible. I could barely stand to listen to it for 1 minute. They can’t play their instruments and the vocals are in the dictionary under “lazy” with a caption telling you to also look at “talentless”.

You are the very first person ever in the past 8 years that I have ever heard call Meshuggah ‘talentless’.

They’ve been doing this for years and are probably one of the most listed inspirational bands for the more capable bands today.

[/quote]

Yeah. Meshuggah’s pretty fucking tough. Great workout music too.

What I believe to be the best metal video out there

Decapitated - Spheres of Madness

I don’t know how I haven’t known about these guys until recently - they’re amazing.

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
Dissonance wrote:
GhorigTheBeefy wrote:
Chris Jayne wrote:

Yeah. Meshuggah’s pretty fucking tough. Great workout music too.[/quote]

You guys should check out Gojira, they’re Meshuggah-esque, and great to crank while working out. I just can’t get enough of the new album.

when i listen to metal its mostly pretty underground shit like Odious mortem,Hour of Penance, Spawn of possession

and i am really big fan of swedish melodic death metal…especailly the obscure bands (like Eucharist and Unanimated). I’ve listened to metal for a long time…im not as into it anymore and it seems that the majority of the metal i still listen to never got that popular really.

[quote]Vegg wrote:
skaz05 wrote:

You guys should check out Gojira, they’re Meshuggah-esque, and great to crank while working out. I just can’t get enough of the new album.[/quote]

Just checked out The Way of All Flesh, and its fuckin kick arse! Cheers for pointing them out.

[quote]GrindOverMatter wrote:
Spawn of possession[/quote]

Fucking owns.

[quote]IronAbrams wrote:

Keytars>life

Metal has like 5,000,000,000 sub genres. :stuck_out_tongue:

The greatest song ever made.