Tony Parker, Only Slept W/ 2 Women?

[quote]DPH wrote:
JPBear wrote:
On a similar note, did you know that Adriana Lima is a virgin?

if an attractive woman is still a virgin by the time she’s twenty-five, she’s not at all interested in sex…

why would any sane man date or marry a woman that is not at all interested in sex?[/quote]

You don’t know much about Brazilian and Portuguese culture, do you?

(Adriana is Brazilian, with her father’s side of the family being Portuguese).

My wife is also Brazilian (although it’s her mother’s side who is Portuguese, as were my maternal grandparents (Portuguese)).

It is precisely because Brazilian women are sexually liberated, and very much interested in sex, that they have to come up with creative ways to deal with it, much because of their catholic cultural background.

They’re taught that sex is extremely important, but only to be shared “after you have that ring”. This has been perpetuated by the fact that STDs are so rampant in Brazil (condoms are frowned upon by the catholic church), just about any woman that does not do that will get at least one STD.

Having a herpes outbreak can really be a nuisance to a model :wink: so I can buy Adri’s story. Yes, she’s over here in the US a lot of time, but I honestly don’t think that will change the way she was educated.

Trust me, if she does get married, her husband will have to worry about actually keeping up with her.

Sluts are greatly overrated.

If I were Tony Parker, I’d be pissed about her blabbing my business all over the place.

But that’s just me.

I believe Mr. Parker’s story. I think his personality and morals are great and I don’t see why it’s such a big issue that he’s only been with two women. I believe that he’s revulsed by the fact that some women are so eager to hop in the sack. For me, a woman who doesn’t give it up easily is sooooo much more attractive because she values herself. If you saw a girl at a club that had supermodel looks but had been with tons of guys would she still be as attractive to you if she had only been with lets say two?

Nowadays, women are so insecure and materialistic that when they see a man with power, money and fame they practically have that leg open stance and come hither look in their eyes waiting for the man to just stick it in. Besides, what do you care how many women he’s been with? And why does the NUMBER of women matter anyway? Remember, quality not quantity.

[quote]hspder wrote:
Sluts are greatly overrated.
[/quote]

I disagree. I’d like to meet more sluts.

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
JPBear wrote:

I can tell you for a fact that she isn’t.

DB[/quote]

I want to see proof!
Otherwise, I call bull-shit.

[quote]nephorm wrote:
I disagree. I’d like to meet more sluts.[/quote]

Dude, it’s Spring Break. If you really believe what you just said, go down to Miami and stop whining. The offer of sluts down there (especially this time of the year) is so great, you’ll be able to pick and choose at least half a dozen – at a time.

Rent a convertible and you’ll have trouble keeping up with the offers…

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
JPBear wrote:

I can tell you for a fact that she isn’t.

DB[/quote]

Riight…

Why the correlation between not having sex and high morals? Seriously? Since when did it become taboo in this culture to sleep with someone else?

If you skip a workout, is that a lack of morals? If you skip something else to workout, is that a lack of morals?

Jesus. Essence follows existence, folks. Let them make up their own minds.