Tony Parker, Only Slept W/ 2 Women?

In the interview, Eva Longoria says that she’d have a child out of wedlock with Tony, but he wouldn’t. He’s only been with one other person in his life.

I call bull shit. A profesional basketball player with tons of money, and he’s only been with one other “person”.

He can be sweet and inocent, but I doubt he’s only been with one other woman (or “person”).

i believe what he said, but on a higher note:
“He’s very sweet,” she says of her French-born boyfriend. “I’m the experienced one. I’m the teacher, especially about love. He’s always telling me he’s never met anyone who loves the way I do ? wholly and freely and unconditionally.”

God shes so damn hot!

Probably only one woman. I bet he’s been with hundreds of men. I hate them both.

[quote]Pretzel Logic wrote:
Probably only one woman. I bet he’s been with hundreds of men. I hate them both.[/quote]

How could you hate Eva?

On a similar note, did you know that Adriana Lima is a virgin?

[quote]SWR-1222D wrote:
How could you hate Eva?[/quote]

She rubbs me the wrong way, and as hot as she is that’s damn difficult.

[quote]JPBear wrote:
On a similar note, did you know that Adriana Lima is a virgin? [/quote]

Yea, I saw that in the other post.

I find that one hard to believe too, but not as hard to believe as an NBA pro.

Plus, guys just generally have less morals than women (definitely not all women though).

Anything’s possible, I guess.

Don’t forget A.C. Green

http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1077/is_n10_v53/ai_20971233

Why is it such a big deal? I don’t see why it makes it different because he’s an NBA player.

Just because the opportunity is there doesn’t mean you need to take it.

I think it’s just generally harder for Guy A to believe that “famous guy” doesn’t sleep with all those hot chicks because Guy A doesn’t want to admit that “famous guy” actually has higher moral standards than Guy A.

[quote]JokerFMJ wrote:
Why is it such a big deal? I don’t see why it makes it different because he’s an NBA player.

I think it’s just generally harder for Guy A to believe that “famous guy” doesn’t sleep with all those hot chicks because Guy A doesn’t want to admit that “famous guy” actually has higher moral standards than Guy A.[/quote]

Errr…not likely. I’m not sure that I’d envy a man for his ability to not have sex. That said I think it’s possible that he only had sex with two women. Unlikely, but not all that difficult to believe.

[quote]JokerFMJ wrote:

I think it’s just generally harder for Guy A to believe that “famous guy” doesn’t sleep with all those hot chicks because Guy A doesn’t want to admit that “famous guy” actually has higher moral standards than Guy A.[/quote]

You’re right, he doesn’t need to take it just because it’s there, he’s just stupid not to.

I thought high moral standards went out in the 80’s?

What the does the number of people you sleep with have to do with your moral standards?

[quote]JokerFMJ wrote:

Sounds like typical Hollywood bullshit.

I’d have to agree.I think its BS but if anything he’s pretty young and he’s been dating that one chick for quite a while.Kinda pointless to debate about either way I guess.

[quote]JPBear wrote:

if an attractive woman is still a virgin by the time she’s twenty-five, she’s not at all interested in sex…

why would any sane man date or marry a woman that is not at all interested in sex?

[quote]JokerFMJ wrote:

So wait… are you Guy A? Is there a Guy B? I guess I just don’t understand.

[quote]JokerFMJ wrote:

I think it is interesting that having “higher standards” almost always is a point made by people making less money and banging less interesting women than, say, a Guy C…

Having “higher standards” can be a convenient way of explaining failure or to not have to face reality…

[quote]JPBear wrote:

Really? Britney Spears was a virgin too…at the age of 12.

[quote]K-Narf wrote:
I’d have to agree.I think its BS but if anything he’s pretty young and he’s been dating that one chick for quite a while.Kinda pointless to debate about either way I guess.[/quote]

Yeah. People marry their highschool sweetheart and only have sex with one person for their entire life (unless they cheat or get divorced). It’s not impossible if he got with Eva pretty soon after breaking up with the other girl.

[quote]JPBear wrote:

I can tell you for a fact that she isn’t.

DB