Toning

Hello guys. I am a female wanting to improve my body. I’m about 135 and 5’6. I want to tone my body as a whole but I dont want bulky muslce and I dont want to get too skinny. I purchased a fat burner called ripple cut from GNC I am not quite sure of how to begin. I have been joggin and doing the treadmill.

I need something to happen quick. My wedding is in 6 weeks so I need to do something quick as I have about 30 left before I can alter my dress anymore. Is there any hope?

[quote]ladyfitness wrote:
Hello guys. I am a female wanting to improve my body. I’m about 135 and 5’6. I want to tone my body as a whole but I dont want bulky muslce and I dont want to get too skinny. I purchased a fat burner called ripple cut from GNC I am not quite sure of how to begin. I have been joggin and doing the treadmill.

I need something to happen quick. My wedding is in 6 weeks so I need to do something quick as I have about 30 left before I can alter my dress anymore. Is there any hope?[/quote]

You could try running instead of jogging for starters… Dump the treadmill and get outside! Not only will you lean-up after running a mile or two, you’ll get a tan!

OD

AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!

OK, now that that’s out of my system…

Check out Vroom’s Beginner thread
http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=550116

and The Top 30 Testosterone Nation Diet Articles
http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=629609

Start there and then read thru the article library, there’s tons of amazing info on this site. Come up with some plans and post any questions or ask for feedback. Good luck!

[quote]Jillybop wrote:
AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!
[/quote]

I feel your pain every time I see questions like this.

Only, it’s good to see this coming from another female to a female!

P.S. To the Poster: Building muscle does not make you bulky! It’s quite the opposite. Muscle is LEAN and long and looks good. You won’t ever get bulky unless you use steroids!!!

Wow just seeing the title I felt sorry for the poster.

I believe a correct interpretation of the ‘aaaaaaaaaaargh’ would be that most people here (especially the women) find comments like ‘I don’t want to bulk up’ offensive. The comment implies that it is so easy to do when it is quite the opposite (for women damn near impossible without drugs, it takes absolute commitment).

Please don’t feel flamed or put off, this is just how it is.

The first question that pops in my head is how soon after you’re married are you going to ditch the training program?

I’m not trying to be an ass but I have had more then one woman approach me asking for help to get in shape for their wedding and once that has come and gone the training is over and it was a waste of time to help them in the first place. Their fiance was willing to marry them when they were fat so what the hell, why bust your ass for one day?? If you want to change your fitness/health do it for yourself, not for one day that you want to look good in a dress.

Go read the “Set Yourself on Fire” article in the archives and maybe that will get you going.

FatSensei