ToneBone's Comeback Trail

Nothing like a little mental recharge, to speed along the physical recharge. Or is it the other way around. Hell, each is so integral, who can tell.

I’m glad things are going well.

Here’s to a very speedy recovery (lifts milk glass). :wink:

[quote]5.0 wrote:
Nothing like a little mental recharge, to speed along the physical recharge. Or is it the other way around. Hell, each is so integral, who can tell.

I’m glad things are going well.

Here’s to a very speedy recovery (lifts milk glass). ;)[/quote]

Hey thanks buddy! I was just telling Chillain, it’s a good thing I got all that mental stuff taken care of before my buddy passed away last Saturday. Can’t imagine what I’d have been reduced to by then if I had just treated that with painkillers or somesuch… Whew!

I do believe the recovery is going as good as it possibly could be, and in a small/moderate way, due to the cycle.

While for bodybuilding and recomp purposes the gh takes a while to manifest itself, I do believe that as far as tissue rebuilding is concerned, it is beneficial much sooner, and with the anavar it’s really already helping me. No proof of course, but that’s my belief at this time fwtw.

Thanks again 5.0,

ToneBone

Yeah baby, Friday night here and I’m fucking amazed at how good this fucker is feeling, and how fast it seens to be healing.

I’m not trying to exagerate the recovery, but it’s going fast, relative to immediate post surgery. It damn sure is kicking ass much better than I imagined it possibly could. My mobility is improving now the last day especially. Still a long way off to ground zero and the start of lifting, but it’s really, amazingly, solid feeling, and getting better by the day.

peace out mang,

T

What’s up you motley crew of heathens?

ToneBone here, just glad to be back on the horse after the weekend off, lol. Switched over to slinners and so I probably guestimated over my 2 iu for today by about 1-3iu, lol. At any rate it almost felt like I could tell the difference and had a bit of a buzz goin sort of. Nice.

Tossed that and the var down the gullet. The limb is feeling better and better. I took a vicodin this morning after having some back pain. The damn thing is feeling good though, ROM is really increasing well now. I can slowly lift the arm outstretched past the halfway mark now, and a bit further. It’s just another story to try and lean it across the body to the other side of the body, and also very difficult to try and put my hand/elbow behind my back. This is still a very compromising/weak/painful feeling whenever attempted.

Anyway, feeling great guys. Hope the end of this week produces more of the same, curious to see how good this damn limb will be feeling as each week goes by.

Asta la vista baby!

ToneBone

Glad to hear your recovery is coming along well there Tone. Also, quite glad to see you’re still posting… after 4 months away our little haven at T-Nation just isn’t quite the same anymore…

World

[quote]World1187 wrote:
Glad to hear your recovery is coming along well there Tone. Also, quite glad to see you’re still posting… after 4 months away our little haven at T-Nation just isn’t quite the same anymore…

World[/quote]

Damn fine to hear from you W. I’ve been wondering on how you’ve been for some time now. I had thought we’d been hearing from you from a while back when the boot and all should have been done by.
Yeah, our little forum isn’t quite the same at all.

Pm from BBB should have some very interesting news for you my friend. I’ll be enjoying your company again buddy.

Hope all is well,

ToneBone

Hey gang,

Quick update here. I was busy being a mamby pamby about using these slin pins and not being able to replace the needle on them for the shot. Ha, haaa, what a pinhead. I decided after some banter with friends, to just stfu and pin away after the pull. All is well with that, lol.

Anyhow, so when I used the first one yesterday I shot about 2.5 iu, and today another 2 to get back on track with my protocol. The var is yummy stuff and the combo is really kicking ass I tell ya.
It’s amazing to feel noticeable differences in the limb from just one day to the next, and it is notably greater than during the off weekend so far.

Couldn’t be happier guys.

Best,

ToneBone

Good to see you, World.

/Hijack

You too ITZ lol.

Ok, here’s the first video clip of a snippet of the shaving process during the surgery as promised earlier.

A friend put this on his account for me btw, I don’t go by the name pmpjuice, lol.

ToneBone

Alrighty,

Actually rolling along the last two or so days at 2.5iu/day, and took 60mg of var today, what the hell. I’ll be debating with myself on the prospect of increasing to 3 iu/day, as the recovery is going really well, and it was purported to be in the range of 8 weeks, where it is feeling like 6 will be damn close to me at this point. If that were the case then I’d almost rather roll with the extra 1iu/day and go for the 6 weeks with gh assistance. Then roll out a bit more with straight avavar possibly for another 2-4 weeks.

Anyway, slin pins doing just fine with the pull and stab protocol, lol. Funny I was all over that pondering how I could do it “better” maybe with fresh needles and so on and so forth. This is what I’ve got, and it is doing just fine and dandy. Yaya mang.

Feeling great mentally, very mellow, and only sides that might come to mind so far are some slight facial skin blotchiness and oiliness around the hairline and in general over the face. Pretty darn slight and hard to notice though. But I can see some slight blotchiness there.

Other than that, no bad sides whatsoever. No joint aching as of yet, and don’t expect any with this doseage really.

All in all, it’s helping and it makes the limb feel great. Still a bit dodgy with how I use it, must be very careful, but it is really feeling amazingly regenerative right now which is great and again doesn’t feel like a placebo effect at all.

Have a look at my movie snippet any of you who are bored shitless, lol.

Peace out guys,

ToneBone

Got the staples out today, and met with the surgeon.
Signed up for some phys therapy starting early next week.

ROM is well on it’s way to full movement again. I would estimate that where I had say 5% ROM for the first two days post surgery, it went up since then a little bit at a time, then about one week post op, it was right at 50%.

Since then, the recovery has seemed exponential and it seems to well past the 50% mark now, probably around the 75% range of full ROM. Maybe even 80%.

Staying on course at 2.5 iu/day, 30mg var/day.
Feeling awesome. Some oily skin/acne around face, not much which I would assume is from the anavar, but that pretty much sums up all sides to date. Slight headache today but that could be from anything. No problems with bp at all.

It was sure nice to let some warm water run right over the 3 entrance wounds in the shower today. That felt great.

TB

[quote]InTheZone wrote:

It was sure nice to let some warm water run right over the 3 entrance wounds in the shower today. That felt great.

TB[/quote]

Entrance wounds…hmmm

How 'bout some exit wounds??? :slight_smile:

World

[quote]World1187 wrote:
InTheZone wrote:

TB

Entrance wounds…hmmm

How 'bout some exit wounds??? :slight_smile:

World[/quote]

Lol!

Yeah I stretched that description a bit, lmao, surgically entered and exited actually to be precise.
MWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA…

I tell ya, this sonbitch is really f’ing feeling solid by the damn hour almost, ha, haaa I shit you not though!!

So I’m set up for some of these modalities at phys therapy central over here, and hopefully that should help a bit more, perhaps we’ll get a synergy between my “assistance gh/var”, and the modalities given and I’ll be able to start just lifting SOMETHING, ha, haa, and get things going here.

He also said when I come back after about 3 weeks of once a week therapy, that we’d evaluate the progress and if it checks good, we set up the surgery on the right clavicle and any other extra items as needed, as that one had an overuse injury to some tissue, which could still be impacting or adding to that shoulders problems.

At any rate, man am I getting happy. I’m starting the am hill climbs tomorrow now that the limb feels so good, and I may do some mtn biking with much care to dropping curbs, bumps etc., mainly riging the smooth paved trail which kicks ass right by the house here. Bonus.

Thanks to all the vets and nice guys here who helped me through a barage of noob querries along the way, which continues to this day if I’m being honest right now.

But this sonbitch of a recovery cycle is blowing me away…

Ciao my fine marine,

ToneBone
EDIT MOFO:

BONUS: I actually to my surprise, kicked much rear end on the physics midterm this evening gents. Didn’t study enough after the surgery and wasn’t sure if I’d pull it off, but I did and probably rolled with a B or A maybe.

:slight_smile: Lates…

Oh yeah, what did you think about the mini-movie of the osteolysis shavedown big guy?

Trippy shit mang.

TB

Ouch. Sorry to hear about your shoulder man. Take it easy and heal up!

[quote]beebuddy wrote:
Ouch. Sorry to hear about your shoulder man. Take it easy and heal up![/quote]

Thanks BB. Man it’s nice to hear from you dude.
How’s things with you at the mo’?

Hope you’re hitting your goals and all.

ToneBone

[quote]InTheZone wrote:
beebuddy wrote:
Ouch. Sorry to hear about your shoulder man. Take it easy and heal up!

Thanks BB. Man it’s nice to hear from you dude.
How’s things with you at the mo’?

Hope you’re hitting your goals and all.

ToneBone[/quote]

My goals is to get a new job! Which I may have today, we shall see. Other than that, my long term goal is to put some meat on the legs!

Been doing a lot of design work, and a lot beer consumption. Training at home etc…

Well I hate to resurrect threads… but whatever ended up happening TB?

World