ToneBone's Comeback Trail

Well, had the surgery this past Friday, and am in recovery mode now. The shoulder has 3 holes from the arthroscopic procedure and is doing well. Shit was excruciating the first two days, but I’m surprised at the difference from then to now in that regard. Still a long way to go, but the exercises are going good, albeit few, and I’ve started the “assistance” compounds now also.

Began the anavar Saturday at 30mg/day. This morning took my first gh shot at 1iu, to just get things started. I’ll ramp up to 2iu/day this week and adjust to 4/day possibly depending on how things feel and all.

Now I originally was thinking that the gh won’t last long enough to split the quantity between this surgery and the one coming up on the other clavicle. But, the recovery is looking like it might be soon enough to do just that possibly. I’m supposed to be recovered to the baseline point as far as exercising by week 4-6. That’s incredible imo, and if it works out I’ll use 100 iu for each injury, if it doesn’t look like things will happen soon enough, then I’ll go with a higher dose for this first and presumably worse impacted clavicle. Anyway, that’s about it.

Would appreciate your thoughts on the predicament of splitting the 200iu between the two, or just giving the first one the big bang. If I limit it to 2 iu/day, then I’m looking at almost 2 months worth of gh to help in a minor to moderate way with the soft tissue repair for each clavicle. That might be the ticket.

Thanks in advance for any advice guys.

ToneBone

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Exactly what does the fish oil do help in with healing collagen or what not.

How much would you use being i’m healing a shoulder right know as we speak.

Not to hijack really i’m just curious how much is plenty and not to much.

THE JUDGE

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]InTheZone wrote:
Well, had the surgery this past Friday, and am in recovery mode now. The shoulder has 3 holes from the arthroscopic procedure and is doing well. Shit was excruciating the first two days, but I’m surprised at the difference from then to now in that regard. Still a long way to go, but the exercises are going good, albeit few, and I’ve started the “assistance” compounds now also.

Began the anavar Saturday at 30mg/day. This morning took my first gh shot at 1iu, to just get things started. I’ll ramp up to 2iu/day this week and adjust to 4/day possibly depending on how things feel and all.

Now I originally was thinking that the gh won’t last long enough to split the quantity between this surgery and the one coming up on the other clavicle. But, the recovery is looking like it might be soon enough to do just that possibly. I’m supposed to be recovered to the baseline point as far as exercising by week 4-6. That’s incredible imo, and if it works out I’ll use 100 iu for each injury, if it doesn’t look like things will happen soon enough, then I’ll go with a higher dose for this first and presumably worse impacted clavicle. Anyway, that’s about it.

Would appreciate your thoughts on the predicament of splitting the 200iu between the two, or just giving the first one the big bang. If I limit it to 2 iu/day, then I’m looking at almost 2 months worth of gh to help in a minor to moderate way with the soft tissue repair for each clavicle. That might be the ticket.

Thanks in advance for any advice guys.

ToneBone[/quote]

Great! I was hoping to hear that take from you Bushido.
Boy it’s feeling remarkable for what went down I’ll say. I have a clip of the shaving of the clavicle and a bit o’ camera work looking around in there, I’m going to try and post that from my computer. How do I load a cd/dvd onto a post?

It’s a brilliant recovery for only being four days post surgery! Thanks to you for the advice Bushido. On that other note, what do you suppose would be the “outer limit” of my gh refrigerated shelf life?

Reconstituted this morning and it went smooth as silk. I get 1iu out of every .2ml of product, so starting tomorrow I’ll run 2 iu/day, on forward.

Thanks for the nice words on the other thread btw mate. It’s been a rough go lately, but I feel good despite it all.

Cheers!

ToneBone, p.s. fish oil rocks, I’m taking about 25-30g a day at the mo’.

Hey ToneBone, good you see you back and recovering. I had my surgery last month as well so I’m in the same boat!

Good deal Tone. Nice to see it’s going well for you and you’re on a comeback! Is it possible budget wise to get more gH? I mean, if you’re not strapped then a bit more might do you good.

But if you can’t get any then I say just keep on keeping on. And don’t fuck up your exercises–my father did that because he’s contrarian by nature and it’s caused nothing but trouble. I want you making a rapid recovery back to kick ass mode.

[quote]Aragorn wrote:
Good deal Tone. Nice to see it’s going well for you and you’re on a comeback! Is it possible budget wise to get more gH? I mean, if you’re not strapped then a bit more might do you good.

But if you can’t get any then I say just keep on keeping on. And don’t fuck up your exercises–my father did that because he’s contrarian by nature and it’s caused nothing but trouble. I want you making a rapid recovery back to kick ass mode.[/quote]

Hey thanks Aragorn.

Yeah it is a money thing actually, so I’ll have to just go with what I got, I think it can’t do anything but help even at only a couple months almost of 2iu/day. That and the anavar at 30mg/day makes a decent protocol for stimulating extra collagen synth vs. the usual goals of us around here in terms of muscle building etc. For this reason I’m confident in the benefits of said protocol.

Anyhow, yeah I had to double check on the exercises and was told to watch it at this point. It’s still early going and even though it feels markedly better, it’s not up to doing any real exercises per say. The pamphlet on post op procedures was a bit inaccurate in that sense, so good thing I double checked with the staff on that.

Feeling good, thanks for the support Aragorn. Hope your cycle is still rollin full steam ahead for you bud.

ToneBone

Thx bbb for the info.

Tone i do wish you a speedy recovery MAN!

THE JUDGE

[quote]judgeroybean wrote:
Thx bbb for the info.

Tone i do wish you a speedy recovery MAN!

THE JUDGE[/quote]

Thanks Judge RB, lol.

Well I upped it to 2 iu today, and boy, I never imagined a 25g could feel like a harpoon, but it sure did, ha, haaa.

That sucker just did not want to go in I tell ya. It finally did though and got the goodies inside. I need to get some more 30’s here asap. I ran out and I’ll have to go with these guys for a little while unfortunately.

Tossed down my 30mg of var and 10g glutamine with the rolled oats, blueberries and protein powder slam ala Berardi. Talk about delicious! I feel pretty damn good, just being careful to not get too cocky with this limb while it’s still so vulnerable.

Going great though and I can’t help but think the gh is starting to work its magic along with the var already. Good stuff maynard! :slight_smile:

Funny thing,

I shot another 2 iu here this morning, and so it’s now been 1 iu on Mon, 2 on Tue, and 2 more Wed. Total of 5. Yet it now looks like there is only a trifle left over to the tune of what looks like 2 iu or a scant few more for tomorrows shot??

So I’m looking to be short about 2-3 iu of the original 10 after reconstituting it. This happened frequently when I was using the Melanotan peptide also. Is this something where a tiny bit just gets evaporated in the water solution vs. an oil based steroid, or am I just putting a very small amount over the intended doseage on each shot and not realizing this?

Just curious if this happens to anyone else.
Feeling great, and the shoulder is tight and weak, but getting better by the day. It actually feels quite stable, though I’m unable to really put it through any stability tests, lol. But the general feeling is quite good, which is nice.

Later guys.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]InTheZone wrote:
Feeling great, and the shoulder is tight and weak, but getting better by the day. It actually feels quite stable, though I’m unable to really put it through any stability tests, lol. But the general feeling is quite good, which is nice.[/quote]

Sounds like great news, less than a week after surgery. Please be patient with it Tone, I’m kind of scared you won’t be. :wink:

Also I didn’t see boldenone listed in your protocol. Did you scrap that idea or plan to add it in the near future?

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
I fill up one 1ml insulin syringe with my 10iu and leave it in the fridge, injecting 0.2ml (or whatever).

Basically, I recon and fill the syringe and chuck the vial.

I am never short of my intended volume with this method.

BBB[/quote]

So then do you just swap out your needles after the shot and it’s ready for the next time? That sounds great, but I sort of have to keep on the under, and for this reason I just have all 20 vials in a nice empty baking soda container where it’s nice and inconspicuous.

Maybe I need to find a way around the “stealth” problem and just go with that, ie just fit one pin inside same box.

[quote]chillain wrote:
InTheZone wrote:
Feeling great, and the shoulder is tight and weak, but getting better by the day. It actually feels quite stable, though I’m unable to really put it through any stability tests, lol. But the general feeling is quite good, which is nice.

Sounds like great news, less than a week after surgery. Please be patient with it Tone, I’m kind of scared you won’t be. :wink:

Also I didn’t see boldenone listed in your protocol. Did you scrap that idea or plan to add it in the near future?

[/quote]

Yeah I’m being pretty good about it all brotha.
And yes you’re correct about the boldenone. I decided to wait to run the heavier duty anabolics after things are much further along to avoid any injury due to “feeling too good” with the limb, lol. So the low dose test, and the eq are on the back burner in other words. Which is fine with me really.

It is stiff as hell, and painful, but I’ve been able to avoid the vicodin for the most part after the first two days went by when I was droppin em like they’re hot, lol.:slight_smile:

I had one a little while ago today and one yesterday for the whole day which is great. Stuff always makes me itch a bit, and way groggy in the noggin, but works great on the pain!

Cheers buddy!

ToneBone

Good luck ITZ, not that I actually think you’ll need it. :confused:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
No no, I use an insulin monoject where the needle is moulded into the barrel. One needle per 10iu. Same needle for 5 days (since I’m doing 2iu/day).

BBB[/quote]

Oh got ya. Why is that doable vs. the standard practice of discarding the needle after use? Just not that big of a deal or what? That is awesome though, and I think I could pull it off with the same stash box in the fridge, so I’m quite interested, but out of cash at the mo’. I have an idea I think…

Thanks for the tip mate.

Mak: Thanks buddy, I appreciate the comment.

don’t have much to add, just wanted to say good luck with the recovery bud. good on you for being committed to a strong recovery plan.

[quote]FuriousGeorge wrote:
don’t have much to add, just wanted to say good luck with the recovery bud. good on you for being committed to a strong recovery plan.[/quote]

Thanks FG!

I’m glad I changed my mind after talking things out with Schwarz and a few other guys about the anabolics. There really isn’t a need for them with the gh and var doing their thing already.

I’ll have plenty of time for that once the green flag is waving for me and the shoulders. :slight_smile: You can’t beat the gh for favorable tissue rebuilding conditions imo, and the var is icing on the cake with regards to that, so it was getting to be overkill with my plan on low dose test, and the eq as well, lol.

I am so mellow now that it’s ridiculous, lol. I needed help as my depression was getting the best of me, physically as well as mentally initially from the whole realization I had a disease, that it was in both clavicles, and that in other words I was out of the game for a significant amount of time.

Not only did I get extra “edgy” and down, I also developed some weird physical symptoms as well. It sucked pretty bad, and I finally admitted to myself I needed help.

I’m glad I did as far as telling the guy I never felt worse in my life etc, and not holding back on my condition. I’ll be damned if after I started taking the P’zac, all the other symptoms dissapeared very quickly to my amazement and happiness.

As men it’s harder for us to admit these types of percieved “weaknesses”, ie depression, and what it is doing to us I guess. Anywho, glad I told the guy, so as to avoid treating it with a band aid like painkillers for the pains and just hoping for the best.

Another 2iu today, and I had to open a new 10iu vial since somehow I sucked up probably around 2.5 or 3 yesterday to finish off the first vial. There just wasn’t enough to merit todays shot yesterday in the first vial, though there SHOULD be, technically, if I’m dropping 2 iu/day.

So maybe I’ll go light on the last two shots or something next week to get back on a legit Mon-Fri per vial thing where each vial lasts as it should for the whole week.

A bit sore from using the limb more and more as it allows. Nothing crazy yet, but helping out cleaning and such using the arm as best can be to get things moving along with the pendulum swings and all. So all things considered indeed, I’m feeling great day in and day out now. :slight_smile:

Peace out guys,

ToneBone