Tomorrow Is The Big Day

Tomorrow I find out if I have to have a pacemaker/defib put in. So, I’ve been busy but still nervous. I want to thank all of you for your threads I’ve read and chuckled, smiled, or learned from… @anon71262119 ty for your likes on my posts. @Christian_Thibaudeau you for letting me fuck up your forum and not banning me. I know you are used to beastmode, but I admit I’m scared. I’ve been 100% compliant to cardiologist so we’ll see. The body is a remarkable thing.

Love you all :hugs:

Guns

5 Likes

Good luck.

Once you have that thing in whatever you do, don’t get tazed.

Also avoid electric impedance bodyfat scales. Probably won’t do much, but they warned my father in law anyway.

3 Likes

Don’t forget having battery replaced…ugh. Thanks. I’m really hoping I’ll be ok. My Kardia has really been showing good results. That Benadryl I took (just one) just one was too much. So embarrassing having an aborted heart attack in public. Sorry thank you so much :hugs:

2 Likes

Oh, you bet. Good thoughts your way. I hope it all goes well, and you get good news.

You’ve done so well taking care of your health, recovering from difficult things. I hope this goes your way.

BTW, I have a child who had borderline prolonged QT, and in her case it has resolved. She’s 20 now, but we watched it closely for years. Many trips to the cardiologist. We made the mistake of talking about it in front of her older brother when they were little. He decided to sleep on her bedroom floor so he could make sure she was OK when she slept. Very sweet, that kind of love, but it about broke my heart to know we’d worried him.

Best to you.

If you have to do it, you do what you need to do to take care of it.

Puff

1 Like

Thanks. I’m going to follow my drs advice. Whatever necessary. I have a friend who’s brother died from it. Thanks for sharing and making me feel not so alone. Sweet story about your kids :blush:. I just have to take it day to day, but survival is number one. I have too much to live for so if need it, ah,well. At least it was discovered so many drs know nothing about it! I look forward to a brighter future…hmmm maybe while their in there I could get some bigger boobs lol…joking…priorities but thought Id blurt that out cuz i need laughter atm :hugs:

2 Likes

Still waiting on blood work, but looks like I’m ok. I’m able to lift so am I a beginner again cuz I’ve taken so much time lifting light and easy? Today I just tinkered at home to do something. Have to go to dr weekly…so I might as well get outta the kitchen and hit some iron :rofl:

200 push-ups 8 sets of 25, 10 pull-ups, 10 chin-ups, 3 sets of 10 30 lb dumbell curls, 20 lb weighted dips in 3 sets of 30

Felt ok just a little bored…shame on me, I should be thankful

1 Like

Glad you are ok, don’t rush it, take care of yourself. We’ve all been bitten by the iron bug, we know those feels, to be anxious to lift again. Patience is a virtue.

:wink:

1 Like

Ty so much. I will never push myself by the “bug”. I have hit rock bottom too many times in life. Now it’s time to take care of me. I’m so happy there are so many wonderful gals and guys on site. I respect so many. I’m definitely going to stay a reader unless I feel I have something constructive to say.

1 Like

Oh, I’ve been with my hubby for over 10 years, I know patience :rofl: :joy:. But so has he :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I hear ya, been with my beautiful bride for a long time too, the years go by so quick, I want them to slow down.

1 Like

Glad to hear you’re :blush:! Love conquers all even if ya get in some disagreements. Communication is the key which we are always working on. Take care :hugs:

1 Like

Take care, bye

1 Like