T Nation

Tommy 2 Vial: First Cycle Test Cypionate 500MG

Week 10: August 17
Weight: 197! 2 more pounds to go and I did my goal of 20 lbs added, hopefully i can even do a few more!

Strong as all hell this week. Squats are over 300lbs now which is way up, my bench feels strong and all other lifts are feeling great. Unfortunately i injured my lower back in hockey so i’m taking it easy on dead lifts for awhile but that’s allowing me to target other areas more.

Still feel like i’m growing everytime i look in the mirror. Everyones asking me now if i’m on juice or what i’m doing to get so big. Catching girls looking a lot now as well. Went out to the bar for the first time in a long time on Friday. Hooked up with a girl at the party and then had 2 girls ask me for my number at the bar. Never had that before in my life! Now my confidence is sky rocketing and I feel i can really build off this. Super happy, great moods all around but I am definitely not looking forward to getting off soon :(.

Hope all is well! Going to post an picture soon.

Getting in my final weeks and am starting to find the right PCT strategy to take. Lots out there and hard to find which ones people like most. First off, after my last week at 500mg of Test Cyp I’ve been advised to run 2 weeks at 250 which will help not have as drastic of a crash.
Then i’ll take 2 weeks off from last pin with nothing, then my PCT will look like the following.

Day 1: Clomid 250mg + Nolvadex 60mg
Following 10 days: Clomid 100mg + Nolvadex 40mg
Following 10 days: Clomid 50mg + Nolvadex 20mg

For a grand total of 3 weeks of PCT, please let me know what all you think and am open to suggestions!

Thanks so much for all your help along the way.

Lol !!! I know the feelings.

This too !!

It’s amazing what Test can do. [quote=“tommy2vial, post:41, topic:243421”]
great moods all around but I am definitely not looking forward to getting off soon
[/quote]

The saddest and hardest part. I’d like to see some pics before cycle, by the end of the cycle and after pct.

Here is my before cycle picture, lean but small. 177 ish pounds

This picture is from about ten days ago, end of week 10 on cycle. 197 ish pounds

Week 11: Friday August 31st
Weight: 198.5 lbs

Weight and size gains have definitely slowed down but still making progress. Still feeling very strong in the gym. Noticing a little more acne than normal on my chest and back so I have started to shower twice a day. I have also switched to a different lab for my last vial and it definitely is not as good as the first lab but that’s okay. Winding down before the finish isn’t a terrible thing anyways. Going to really push it for these last few weeks and make it worth it. No rest for the wicked!

Pictures are up!

Holy shit, that’s insane progress!!!

Thanks man! The hard work and force feeding really does pay off lol

Week 12: Friday September 7th
Weight: 201 lbs

Been trying to do more of a recomp of late. Was definitely pretty bloated so i’ve been cutting back on the carbs a bit and realized i was overshooting my calories like crazy for a week (oops). But after one week of just slowing down i already look leaner and abs are definitely some what noticeable still unflexed. Had a date with a cutie who introduced me as the guy with nice arms to all her friends so that was nice lol.

Last week at 500, i’m going to do one week of 250 to not have the huge drop off just for the mental aspect before starting PCT then i’m done! Been doing a ton of reading on what to eat, how to train on PCT. Going to stick with mostly the same set up as now just lower the sets on some things but try and keep the same strength.

Would you mind reporting back 2-3 months post cycle on what you kept? I’m always curious what gains stick. I would relook at your PCT. No need for two serms and your dosages are high.

I will definitely report back in a few months along the way of PCT. If i forget just give me a nudge.
I got that PCT dosings from Steroidology, but after looking at stuff i think i’m going to change it up. I definitely want 2 serms but ill keep them lower dose.

Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid either 100/50/25/25 or 50/50/25/25
Then keep Aromasin at 6.25 daily

Unnecessary and absolutely puts you at risk of crashing e2. Progress looks great, man. Keep it up.

Agreed

Big difference. You put on some size most definitely.
Hope by now you have already scored with that cutie !!
Keep us posted bro.
I’d like to see how you doing during your PCT and after that. Post some pics.

Not the best photos/lighting but I added some real good size since the last photos I uploaded. These were from this morning while i’m a few weeks off cycle.

Honestly i’m still feeling great. I added in 3 grams of HMB a day and upped my Creatine too. I almost feel even better than i did on my last week of cycle oddly enough. I’m still making strength gains, set 2 PRs the last 2 days in a row. Squatted 2 sets of 3 at 315 and i benched 3 reps at 260. I wonder if I was running my aromasin too high because i stopped taking that mid way through the week of my last injection week and have been hornier and livelier. Anyways just wanted to give you guys a quick shout out to let you all know how i’ve been doing and will follow up in a few weeks.

Hey all!

Just thought i’d pop in for a quick update. I’m now almost 5 weeks into PCT, and things have been going fairly well. The first 3 weeks i dropped about 4-5 lbs but have been maintaining since then. I have dropped a bit on strength but not too to much. The acne on the chest, back and arms has been getting a little bad but i’ve been putting some stuff on it and that mostly takes care of it. Been a little bit more tired lately, little bouts of anxiety as well. Even got my self wifed up so the PCT might be messing my head up more than i think lol! All in all though, i’m fairly happy, things are going well and after the water weight came off my muscles started to look really good! My libido has stayed fairly high and i’ve had no issues getting hard either so i’m very happy about that.

PCT has been 2 weeks of nothing
2 weeks of 50 clomid 40 nolva
1 week of 25 clomid 20 nolva
Then final week will be 20 nolva

I’ve been taking the aromasin 6.25mg EOD, i find my anxiety gets worse if i go a long time without taking it. I think the estorgen spikes and i get all bitchy or something but will be stopping it now.

I think that’s all for now, can’t wait for next cycle!