T Nation

Tom Cruise Sprint Workout (Video)

I demonstrate how you can sprint like Tom Cruise in all his movies!

Like in mission impossibru?

Just joking,
The sprinting was pretty funny!

LOL!

Nice work. & a good 4’20 chuckle.

That’s Entertainment!

Dude! :slight_smile:

Tom must be scared right now

Am I the only one that thinks that guy is a tool?

“I bet no one has ever come at you like that before bra!” Lol…genius ^^

:slight_smile:

The end was a bit gross though.

Dude, that was awesome, thanks for sharing it, I laughed my ass off.

[quote]ethanwest wrote:
Am I the only one that thinks that guy is a tool?[/quote]

Apparently.

Ear. Nice.

I thought it was great.

Thought it was gay until you started sprinting, then it was awesome.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]ethanwest wrote:
Am I the only one that thinks that guy is a tool?[/quote]

Apparently.
[/quote]

Wrong…everyone hates Tom Cruise.

[quote]digitalairair wrote:

I demonstrate how you can sprint like Tom Cruise in all his movies![/quote]

That was incredible. I’m a newer, more confused man for having seen that.

Did you film that track stuff at the ZhongShan stadium? I think I’d like to try it.

Frank what camera do you use?

The sprinting part was hilarious!