Tom Cruise Says YES To Placenta

geniuses. it’s a joke

[quote]belligerent wrote:
geniuses. it’s a joke[/quote]

Thank god.

[quote]belligerent wrote:
geniuses. it’s a joke[/quote]

Yeah, isn’t that the Sun’s thing?

He’s really just another Hollywood weirdo. Probably not all that different than most of them.

[quote]Ghost22 wrote:
What a psycho.[/quote]

Hey, hey, now, don’t go talking about oboffill’s hero that way! According to oboffill (and I quote):

Since we now know who oboffill deems “master”, I think the rest of his behavior is a lot more explainable.

“I ate her placenta with some farber beans and a nice umbilical cord”

I told you he was a wanker. I can understand wanting to eat your wife’s placenta, but why is he telling everybody about it? To make some kind of point about how eating placenta is the ‘cool’ thing to do?

Someone needs to stab that guy in the face.

I have to defend this little prick here… My wife watched an interview last Friday night on “Prime Time with Diane Sawyer” where he said “The next thing you guys (media) will be reporting is that I want to eat the placenta”.

He went on to (very sarcasticly) say that “Oh yeah, it’s good for you… very nutritious”.

She said that he was absolutely NOT being serious and actually called the media out on this and they did exactly as he said… reported it as truth.

He’s still a kook, though!

10 bucks says that Cruise’s son is the anti-christ. Any takers?

[quote]Digital Chainsaw wrote:
Ghost22 wrote:
What a psycho.

Hey, hey, now, don’t go talking about oboffill’s hero that way! According to oboffill (and I quote):

Tom Cruise handled himself like a master Jedi.

Since we now know who oboffill deems “master”, I think the rest of his behavior is a lot more explainable.[/quote]

LMAO. My first hater. I think I’m going to shed a tear.

You guys are a bunch of suckers for believing that he was actually going to eat a placenta.

Then again, it would’ve been a nice joke. But the problem is that being a scientologist he can actually do it.

[quote]
LMAO. My first hater. I think I’m going to shed a tear.

You guys are a bunch of suckers for believing that he was actually going to eat a placenta.[/quote]
He is not your ‘first’ hater by any means. We are helping you by ripping the piss out of you. Please get that.

Despite the fact that some people actually do eat the placenta, the fact that you are all taking The Sun seriously makes me wonder about the collective intelligence of this site.

And for the record, Katie Holmes can make as much noise as she wants, it’s everyone else that has to be quiet.

Katie began dating Tom, 43, last year. She was well-known for her Catholic beliefs but quickly fell pregnant and is yet to wed.

Number one. He is 43. She is 26.
Number two- she “fell” pregnant, and they were only just dating last year.
Number 3- Technically, he could kick her ass out the day after the kid is born, and all she could get would be child support.
Number 4- I bet having children hurts like a bitch. Its hurt right to scream if she wants to.
Number 5- If some 43 year old asshole and pervert knocked up his 26 year old girlfriend after only a year or so of dating, converted her to a new religion, and wont let her make any noise during childbirth, then somebody needs to get a clue, eh?
Number 5- katie has some terrible dental work-is she english? And I bet her little twat makes a grib big noise when it is ripping open when they pull the babies shoulders out!

I hate stupid people. Boycott tom cruise.

[quote]Stuey wrote:
I saw a tv programme the other day where a british chef called Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall (not sure if I spelt that correctly but that really is his name!) made pate out of a woman’s placenta and then they served it up on crackers to a load of guests at a party to celebrate the birth.

Thay told everyone what it was, and they all ate it!

Now that turns my stomach.[/quote]

And they make fun of asians for eating dogs and cats? Someone please explain this one to me!

Seriously, scientologist’s creep me out. I think any “religion” that was invented by a man who thinks aliens planted the seed for our being here today is a bit creepy. And about the whole medication thing…wouldn’t that be a part of the natural process of evolution that the aliens intended…technology, advances in medicine etc etc. Not to mention the fact that the church of scientology has a minimum income requirement in order to be a member. Anyone have any other weird but true facts about these weirdos?

[quote]808fightconcepts wrote:
Seriously, scientologist’s creep me out. I think any “religion” that was invented by a man who thinks aliens planted the seed for our being here today is a bit creepy. And about the whole medication thing…wouldn’t that be a part of the natural process of evolution that the aliens intended…technology, advances in medicine etc etc. Not to mention the fact that the church of scientology has a minimum income requirement in order to be a member. Anyone have any other weird but true facts about these weirdos?[/quote]

Fact: Tom Cruise is a wack-job.
Fact: John Trivolta is nutty too and in the same “religion”

Space aliens…cmon…

Maybe he will get food poisoning from the placenta huh??

Katie would probably smile a bit more if tom would eat something else.

[quote]808fightconcepts wrote:
Seriously, scientologist’s creep me out. I think any “religion” that was invented by a man who thinks aliens planted the seed for our being here today is a bit creepy. And about the whole medication thing…wouldn’t that be a part of the natural process of evolution that the aliens intended…technology, advances in medicine etc etc. Not to mention the fact that the church of scientology has a minimum income requirement in order to be a member. Anyone have any other weird but true facts about these weirdos?[/quote]

Check out www.clambake.com