Tom Cruise Is Powerful

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8530918890580805143&pr=goog-sl

LOL Dude, didn’t you know that the higher echelons of scientology’s membership are granted magical powers to fight the evil Lord Xenu? I thought everybody knew that.

Hey, while reading some blogs this evening I found out how to have your cake and not pay Cruise too…

Of course, you’ll want to make sure the theaters aren’t absolutely packed, but by a ticket for the movie in the theater beside MI3 with a similar start time (as long as it isn’t playing Brokeback Mountain of course).

Walk into MI3 instead of the movie you bought the ticket for.

See the movie while boycotting Cruise… interesting notion.

hahahaha thats classic

[quote]vroom wrote:
Hey, while reading some blogs this evening I found out how to have your cake and not pay Cruise too…

Of course, you’ll want to make sure the theaters aren’t absolutely packed, but by a ticket for the movie in the theater beside MI3 with a similar start time (as long as it isn’t playing Brokeback Mountain of course).

See the movie while boycotting Cruise… interesting notion.[/quote]

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD THAT’S PURE GENIUS, I’M GOING TO USE IT NOW…ALONG WITH THOUSANDS OF TEENAGE BOYS AND GIRLS.

You needed to read it from someone else to figure that one out? Fucking spastic vroom…I worked at a cinema for 6 years and I think it was 5 years too many.

That’s pretty much the base tactic that you instinctively have programmed inside you. You use that to build more advanced schemes.

But good work though vroom, you are now armed with enough knowledge to hang out with the heavy hitters of grade 7 (that’s 13 year olds in oz, not sure how mountie schools work).

LOL.

I’ve never had the need to switch theaters like that… I’ve never heard of anyone doing it or talking about doing it before.

Man, harsh crowd! Do I need to go work in a movie theater or something to fully experience life?

[quote]vroom wrote:
LOL.

I’ve never had the need to switch theaters like that… I’ve never heard of anyone doing it or talking about doing it before.

Man, harsh crowd! Do I need to go work in a movie theater or something to fully experience life?[/quote]

You could probably pick up a few chicks, too. You could just sit behind that window and stare at them while holding your chin (old avatar) as they order tickets.

Yeah, that works too when a flick you want to see is sold out. Buy tix for another movie and just walk into the one you want to see. Its not like they watch you to make sure you go in the right theater.

Works even when its not even on the same side of the building, whats the 17 year old high school kid gonna say to me when I tell him, “look take the stub, I am in the right place”, haha.

AA

[quote]vroom wrote:

If he really killed Oprah then he’s my hero

but actually he was transferring power to her

and increasing her ratings

so she can keep ranting on shite to perpetuate moronic and incorrect belief systems in the average public

would like to see a (clean) bodybuilder on her show promoting good diet exercise and anti-obesity advice instead of one fad diet/psyche babble after another perpetuating stupidity

We used to buy one ticket and see three movies while I was in AIT (Aberdeen, MD).

We’d go in with our bottles tucked in our waistbands, and make a day of it. If we had a big wait between movies, one of us would run the across the parking lot to the liquor store and reload. Coming back in, if you just hold up your torn ticket to the usher standing at his little podium he doesn’t even look at it because it’s already been torn.

The truth about his engagement:

The kids i find usually skipping theatres are the ones who like to disturb everyone else… fucktards.b You know, throw shit and scream.

However we used to just buy 2-3 tickets then one person would collect the stubs, walk out and pass the spare stubs to our other friends and yeah… works at some bars/concerts too. A little creative use of an eraser and felt tip pen and you can get damn near anywhere.

Fire doors are not allways alarmed, look for the door with lots of cigarette buts around it. Someone hast to come in from the inside but once open… i guess a little hook could open em too…

I spent alot of my youth sneaking into bars, concerts, fairs, festivals, movies and sporting events as i had no money.

I love this thread. From killing Oprah to cheating the movie theater (revenge for that popcorn price bullshit), it has it all.

I had a friend who was the night manager of a movie theater. We’d get a bunch of us together after hours and watch the movies before anyone else could (they all do this nighttime preview to make sure the film isn’t f’d up somehow before the public sees it), we’d spark up a few joints, drink beers… life was good at 19.

Then I ruined it all by getting married. What a dumbass.

[quote]vroom wrote:

Haha this would work if the seats weren’t allocated when you buy the ticket.

[quote]bloodVeins wrote:
vroom wrote:

See the movie while boycotting Cruise… interesting notion.

Haha this would work if the seats weren’t allocated when you buy the ticket.[/quote]

They aren’t at most places in north america (i think).

[quote]vroom wrote:
LOL.

Man, harsh crowd! Do I need to go work in a movie theater or something to fully experience life?[/quote]

It’s your fault you don’t hang out with 7th graders…