Tom Cruise Has No Sense Of Humor

[quote]Professor X wrote:
SLERG wrote:
Tom Cruise needs to remember one thing, that he is only an “actor”, he is not some intellect that people desire to listen to. The only thing he has proven to people is that he is capable of running his big mouth, before engaging his brain. We can only hope that the next " impossible mission" he is on, will be to his retirement home, so that the other 99.9% of the world doesn`t have to listen to him anymore.

Meanwhile, he is still one of the highest paid actors in Hollywood. Some of you need to seperate entertainment from politics yourselves.[/quote]

No shit. Well stated.

Tim Cruise is completely retarded. He got on my shit list when he spoke against PPD and using medication to help it. I had PPD. I am not one to jump on the “get medication” bandwagon, but by God, it serves a purpose and for some tool to say it’s all in you’re head – well no shit, Sherlock!

I do not understand scientology. It’s from a STORY someone INVENTED.

He’s not worth my time. Although if I was suddenly face to face w/ him, he’d get a good slap in the head. And Katie Homes would, too! Just for being a ding bat and listening to him!

For the record, the Closet episode was frickin hilarious.

what really sucks though is that Isaac Hayes, aka Chef quit! He’s a scientologist too. That will be a big hit to South Park, like on the Simpsons when Phil Hartman died and there were no more episodes with Troy McLure :frowning:

Remember the good old days when scientologists only ruined careers? I guess they have moved on to corporations now.

Tom Cruise was excellent in Taps, Risky Business and Jerry Maguire. After Jerry Maguire, WHAT HAPPENED??!! POOF! he turned Goofy. Just like that. It’s like Abracadabra, Tom, you’re now a Banana. One day, all his manliness disappeared, just like that. POOF it’s gone.

It happened around the time he dumped Nicole Kidman, so I thought maybe he had his first gay experience and he’s gay, hence the sudden Metrosexuality. And giving any kind of postpartum advice without being an Obstetrician, that is NOT the manly guy thing to do. That’s like a guy giving advice about which shoes and handbag to wear with a red dress, or which sanitary pad to wear on day #3-- with or without wings, extra absorbent, etc… Big No-No!!!

But then he hooked up with Katie Holmes, someone with 1/100th the hotness factor of Nicole Kidman, making him even more unlikeable and even less manly apprearing (and making him look even more stupid). Made me think even moreso that he was gay and she’s his cover…but then we found out she’s pregnant, so there goes that theory.

I think Tom would have been more likeable if he had come out of the closet saying he was gay rather than hooking up with Katie Holmes, who has got to be a foot taller than him with teeth 1/2 the size of his teeth. Her small little teeth make me cringe, by the way…eek. Small guy with big teeth hooks up with big girl with little tiny teeth. Just doesn’t jive…I can’t in all creation imagine them kissing.

TOM, why the hell didn’t you just have a fooken midlife crisis like the rest of the guys and hook up with some slut or a string of sluts, we’d-a still loved you today if that were the case!???!

Where’s the horny Tom running around in his undies partying with hookers and beer? Where’s the Tom shooting guns? Where’s the arrogant, womanizing Tom?

Whatever happened to Tom Cruise? TOM, WHERE DID YOUR MANHOOD GO???

[quote]eqpfunk wrote:
what really sucks though is that Isaac Hayes, aka Chef quit! He’s a scientologist too. That will be a big hit to South Park, like on the Simpsons when Phil Hartman died and there were no more episodes with Troy McLure :([/quote]

I guess Isaac Hayes doesn’t have a sense of humor either. That sucks, because Chef was a damn good character. How are they going to replace him?

I won’t support Tom Cruise in any for anymore. So I’ll just download MI3 off the internet!

[quote]toocul4u wrote:
marijuology wrote:
Tom Cruise is a fucking dipshit. Though his promotion of scientology he is a direct accomplice in theft, harrassment, extortion, libel, assault, kidnapping and murder. I would be absolutely thrilled if someone killed him tomorrow.

Does anyone have a ligitimate reason to say what this poster just said about tom cruise? do you listen to his viewpoints and actively try to understand his point of view, or do you just jump on the bandwagon? i don’t get where all the hatred comes from, it’s not valid at all.

[/quote]

The Church of Scientology’s criminal nature is not even a point of controversey. High-ranking members of the church have defected and testified in court that the organization habitually committs all sorts of crimes, including infiltrating the government and giving orders to have critics murdered. Scientology is a vicious criminal cult. Tom Cruise actively promotes this vicious criminal cult. He is, as an accessory, a vicious criminal himself.

[quote]BIGRAGOO wrote:
I guess Isaac Hayes doesn’t have a sense of humor either. [/quote]

You can be sure that the Church of Scientology pressured or forced him to depart.

what this will really do is just cause a lot of publicity for the show and it’ll get more attention from it.

brilliant!

The episode’s kinda weak, but here it is:

The episode that triggered the commotion is here:

http://www.scientomogy.info/south-park.htm

[quote]Carrie77 wrote:
I do not understand scientology.[/quote]

Quite opposite, in fact. Scientology is farly easy to understand. Quote L. Ron Hubbard (the founder of Scientology):

“You don’t get rich writing science fiction. If you want to get rich, you start a religion.”

See? The Man himself said it.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Meanwhile, he is still one of the highest paid actors in Hollywood. Some of you need to seperate entertainment from politics yourselves.[/quote]

Wow, someone agrees with me. Haha.

[quote]chinadoll wrote:
It happened around the time he dumped Nicole Kidman, so I thought maybe he had his first gay experience and he’s gay, hence the sudden Metrosexuality. And giving any kind of postpartum advice without being an Obstetrician, that is NOT the manly guy thing to do. That’s like a guy giving advice about which shoes and handbag to wear with a red dress, or which sanitary pad to wear on day #3-- with or without wings, extra absorbent, etc… Big No-No!!!
[/quote]

He’s been gay much longer than that.

[quote]chinadoll wrote:
Tom Cruise was excellent in Taps, Risky Business and Jerry Maguire. After Jerry Maguire, WHAT HAPPENED??!! POOF! he turned Goofy. Just like that. It’s like Abracadabra, Tom, you’re now a Banana. One day, all his manliness disappeared, just like that. POOF it’s gone.

It happened around the time he dumped Nicole Kidman…Whatever happened to Tom Cruise? TOM, WHERE DID YOUR MANHOOD GO???[/quote]

I let you in on a little secret. Tom cruise has always been weird, he just had a good manager/publicist. She kept him quiet all of these years.

He fired his publicist around the time of the Nicole Kidman breakup and hired his wacked out scientologist sister. Now we see the real Tom: Freak!

Well she must be a good publicist. Here we are talking about Tom.

[quote]randman wrote:

He fired his publicist around the time of the Nicole Kidman breakup and hired his wacked out scientologist sister. Now we see the real Tom: Freak!

[/quote]

You guys are glib, you havent read the studies Tom has.

Find out what they really believe

[quote]BIGRAGOO wrote:
eqpfunk wrote:
what really sucks though is that Isaac Hayes, aka Chef quit! He’s a scientologist too. That will be a big hit to South Park, like on the Simpsons when Phil Hartman died and there were no more episodes with Troy McLure :frowning:

I guess Isaac Hayes doesn’t have a sense of humor either. That sucks, because Chef was a damn good character. How are they going to replace him?[/quote]

Chef was awesome, but hasn’t he been much less of a factor in the show lately anyway (I see most episodes long after they air because I’m in Britain right now)?

[quote]marijuology wrote:
The Church of Scientology’s criminal nature is not even a point of controversey. High-ranking members of the church have defected and testified in court that the organization habitually committs all sorts of crimes, including infiltrating the government and giving orders to have critics murdered. Scientology is a vicious criminal cult. Tom Cruise actively promotes this vicious criminal cult. He is, as an accessory, a vicious criminal himself. [/quote]

Scientology is definitely a crock of shit, but you are going off the deep end regarding Cruise. By your standards anyone promoting Catholicism is an accessory to molesting children. Call him a nutjob all you want, no argument here, but if you’re gonna call him a vicious criminal then you’re a nutjob too.

[quote]brushga wrote:

Scientology is definitely a crock of shit, but you are going off the deep end regarding Cruise. By your standards anyone promoting Catholicism is an accessory to molesting children. Call him a nutjob all you want, no argument here, but if you’re gonna call him a vicious criminal then you’re a nutjob too.

[/quote]

I don’t think the analogy to Catholicism is valid. The Catholic Church does not endorse or condone molesting Children as the church of Scientology actively engages in criminal conduct. Tom Cruise may not qualify as a “vicious criminal” if he is genuinely unaware of Scientology’s criminal nature or doesn’t believe it, but I find that unlikely. If he is aware of what scientology does and still promotes it, then he is an accessory in scientology’s crimes. The end.