Told I am 26% Fat, I Diaagree

Wow buddy. That is a big difference. I think that you need to keep doing what you are doing. Forget about it if you lost some strength because you look way better than you originally did.

Congrats with that! I will use some of the tips that were given in this thread. Thanks a lot for posting about your experience. Can you share some photos too?

Man, you don’t need to cut, you have to diet DOWNNNN… downnn… downnn… cutting is something we bodybuilders do. Someone need to tell you the truth… U are around 25%, yes, you are… get down to 12 or lesser, then, I’ll give the right to say “Im cutting”… you cut from 10 to 7, from 8 to 6 or 5… just joking, but it’s all true.

Set long term goals and you’ll succeed. Everyone I know who is always chasing after a certain amount of poundage is doomed to failure over and over. See yourself in a year with all of that fat gone…or better yet take even longer. The slower you go and make the adjustments to your lifestyle feel low effort, the longer the results will stay. Anyway, that’s my experience.

And oh…you’re at the very least 26%. Most likely more.

LOL.

Did you even read the rest of the thread?

1 Like