Tokyopop Part II

Ok weighed in at 102.4 this morning. Down 1.1 since last Wednesday.

I haven’t done any of the planned cardio yet because I keep sleeping through my alarm lol but I’ll start it off on Sunday or something. I’ll be pretty stoked if I end up weighing 101 by the end of next week!

Will do the neural charge workout later this evening followed by some calves haha.

Low carb day today. I had a bowl of oats for breakfast with some whey and thats all my carbs for the day.

Ah wtf my post isn’t showing! Ok summary:

-102.4kgs
-hopefull 101 by the end of next week
-waist = 39 inches
-haven’t actually done any of the planned cardio yet. Will start on Sunday.

EDIT: now its pops up…

Ok had an in-and-out sesh today! Didn’t feel like sticking around so I just blasted a bunch of shit and got out asap! like 35 minutes!

Something changed today. That feeling of, well, just straight up motivation I had when I was still 119.7kgs. Until about a week ago I was still pretty motivated to lose weight and now recently I’ve sort of just basked in the pride of losing this much weight so far. I felt THIN and I’ve kinda been winging it. But now my mind is back where I think it really needs to be.
I don’t partically like this feeling but its the kind of feeling that drives one and thats exactly what I need to reach my goal.

Basically I looked at myself and felt fat, dropped a shit load of weight and felt accomplished and thin. This was just a checkpoint, because NOW I look at myself and hate THIS point too!! Its ok though, I think a week or so without all the cardio was needed. Everybody needs a break once in a while and it was a good time to get myself back into the mindset that I need to be in.

The week off has actually helped in more ways that just that. Now that I’ve been training calves frequently, I no longer get pain in my achilles when I run! Yesterday I went jogging & sprinting along the beach and my achilles felt great!! So come Sunday, I will jump straight into morning cardio as planned! I predict some great physical changes within the next 7 weeks!

The goal was originally to reach 100kgs. Seeing as I’m around the corner from that, I’ve decided to bump it down to 95kgs. 7 kgs in 7 weeks? Should be good for it.

Crossfit

evo??

Taking the day off. I only got to bed at 5ish and woke up at 8:30 so yeaa…

hhahahaha , what did u kids do last nite

[quote]RippedRooster wrote:
hhahahaha , what did u kids do last nite[/quote]

Drinks at the flat, pool and drinks at beach front, drinks at the flat, car bar, drinks at Tin Roof, car bar, ly on the beach, watch Todt throw rocks at cars and walk over them and then at some point finally sleep.

Tin roof… im not angry… just dissapointed

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaa

Tin roof… im not angry… just dissapointed[/quote]

Hahah jajajaaa girls were kak hot and I got to kick it Jersey Shore style and rock out with my aviators on in the club haha! so I don’t think I’ll be showing my face back there any time soon lol!
Douche for the night

idont care about that… ok i do… but why wasnt i invited!! WHY barry WHY!

idont care about that… ok i do… but why wasnt i invited!! WHY barry WHY![/quote]

Haha we never actually planned on going. Kinda just… happened…
Loving this song right now:
Maroon 5 - Misery (Official Music Video) - YouTube

Push - top sets only

High Incline BB Press
100kgs x 2 - down 4 reps since obesity :frowning:

Incline BB Press
100kgs x 6?
120kgs x FAIL!

Flat CG BB Press
110kgs x 6

Dips
+30kgs x 6

Seated Dead-Stop DB Lateral Raise
12kgs x 5

Rope Pushdown
STRAIGHT SET:
70kgs x 15
DROP SET:
-60kgs x 10
-50kgs x 10
-40kgs x 8

Seated Machine Shoulder Press
DROP SET:
-40kgs x 15
-30kgs x ??
-20kgs x ??

-20kgs x 3

Some crazy ab kak…

Turns out lil Firm aint so lil anymore! Curse you, Villain!! shakes fist in air

Hehe just keeping you on your toes son :wink:

yes i dig that song also… music video even more… and her the most!

as long as hes smaller than me . he will still be lil J

yes i dig that song also… music video even more… and her the most![/quote]

Lol and thats his current gf. All that dude does is date models. The fucker…

Ok so now that I’m back from Durban I’ve really gotta crank this shit up to 11!
Put on like 2kgs while I was there haha… buffets man…
Training was pretty good though. DBs only went up to 23kgs but their cable station was EPIIIIC!! I could literally do EVERYTHING on it. I actually had some intense sessions and probably the best tri and delt workout ever!

Anyway I haven’t actually weighed myself today but I think I’m around 103.8kgs. I will update on my weight tomorrow morning just to make sure. Maybe I’m still safe and haven’t picked up that much. Either way, gotta klap the cardio hard and keep on going with the diet plan and I should be good for 100kgs by the end of the month. FUCK! 2 weeks… maybe not. Gotta keep drinking to a min as well. Double brandy and coke ZERO :wink: lol

Anyway, just posting for the sake of posting. Gonna change a few things in the split. Not the split itself but the exercise choices for the PUSH day. Close grip board presses and In-Human presses will be put in at the start.

Morning weight jumped back and forth between 102.9 and 103.4 so I’ll put it at 103.2kgs.

Leg Day: top sets only

Leg Extentions
-Stack x 11

Narrow Stance Hack Squats
+60kgs x 15 (not failure, probably would have failed at 17 or 18 but some guy stole it before I could do another set. I was hoping for +80x10 or something)

Medium Stance Leg Press
-8p x 5

Standing Leg Curls
-???

Stiff Leg Deadlift
-120kgs x 5

Standing Calf Raise
-Stack x 12

Firmani FML Seated Calf Raise - you can NEVER escape the pain, no matter how much you run around the gym after a set.
-?? x 15