Tofu Has Soy In It

[quote]Bodyguard wrote:
This must be a kinder gentler T-Nation cause that dude just told us he was studying Asian Men’s Penises and everyone is still ribbing him about the Tofu.[/quote]

Ya that caught my attention too. Does soy shrink your boy???

Yes, soy has been shown to shrink penis size after prolonged periods of use. This is the reason I recently started to cycle it in my diet, 2 weeks on/2 weeks off. When you stop using soy, your penis will grow back to its normal size.

I find your fascination about my peoples penises distubring.

There was another thread started a couple of days ago about wearing tank tops in public and whether that is “gay.” Manmeat should read that one closely.

[quote]Bodyguard wrote:
This must be a kinder gentler T-Nation cause that dude just told us he was studying Asian Men’s Penises and everyone is still ribbing him about the Tofu.[/quote]

[quote]ManMeat wrote:
It seems one of Tofu’s ingredient has soy in it.

I know this site doesn’t support taking soys, but then they also recommend taking Tofu.

What gives? [/quote]

Where is the recommendation for taking tofu? I highly doubt that is the case.

[quote]ManMeat wrote:
Guys I am serious…the reason that I posted that I was reading on PubMed about a study that was examining the height, weight, skin thickness and penis size of men in many Asian cultures and I was wondering whether the men there fully understood how much Soy they were getting in their Tofu? I know that there is some soy in tofu but do you know how much there is?[/quote]

If you’re so worked up about it, don’t eat it.

And studying asian men’s penis size and skin thickness? …

[quote]BIGRAGOO wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
I grilled some soy-less artificial tofu substitute last night.

I belive it was made out of some sort of bovine protein. It was quite good. I suggest you give it a try.

I did the same tonight, and I don’t think I’m going back to the real tofu. The soy-less stuff tastes so much better, and my body likes it much more too.[/quote]

HAHA this is great.

Soilent Green is people!!!

Guys, we’ve been successfully trolled. If you look at Manmeat’s past posts you’ll see that it’s Will Hefferman who just changed his name. Isn’t he also JOG?

Will, you’re funny. Now hows about getting a life and not clogging the boards with nonsense? There are enough real idiots out there without you pretending to be one.

[quote]ChrisKing wrote:
Cthulhu wrote:
There should be NOTHING wrong with fermented tofu/soy products.They’re totally different than processed soy isolate.

Doesn’t fermented soy still have the same isoflavones?[/quote]

First of all,I do believe that soy protein isolate is unhealthy and should not be consumed.
During the processing of soy protein isolate,hexane is often used,which is a petroleum solvent similar to gasoline.
Many people talk about soy and the asian diet.They usually go on to say how the asians consume a lot of soy and live longer.Soy in the Asian diet is primarily fermented soy, NOT the highly processed soy protein isolate and soy isoflavones.

I do believe that the soy isoflavones in organic fermented soy are much different than the isoflavones in soy protein isolate.Maybe hexane has something to do with it.

Secondly,you have Genetically Modified Soy.
Even Robbins capitulates here. How could he do anything but when over two-thirds of the U.S. soy crop is genetically modified. He says:

“According to Monsanto’s own tests, Roundup Ready soybeans contain 29 percent less of the brain nutrient choline, and 27 percent more trypsin inhibitor, the potential allergen that interferes with protein digestion, than normal soybeans. I find it fascinating that compared to regular soybeans, the genetically engineered beans have more of the very things that are problematic, and less of the very things that are beneficial. To my eyes, this is certainly another reason to eat organic foods whenever possible. The best way to insure that any soyfoods you eat are not genetically engineered is if they are organically grown.”
Most of our soy products are now genetically engineered.

I think people should start looking at what is IN their food and not so much the food it’s self.I believe soy protein isolate and processed soy should NOT be consumed.I do believe,however,that fermented,organic soy is healthy and can be consumed.
I’m sure if they ran tests on organic fermented soy and the soy isoflavones on patients that weren’t deficient in iodine,like some of the tests that were done, there wouldn’t be any alarming reports.

Cthulhu

I’ve been running a cycle of soy sauce @ 200ng/dl, 2dl./kg. bw. for 6 wks. sublingual injection, and now have an ass like the woman in powerfull images.
This stuff is Great! Now I don’t even have to leave the house! To pick up chicks, I just grab myself by the feet and jump!

WAHOO!

[quote]ManMeat wrote:
Guys I am serious…the reason that I posted that I was reading on PubMed about a study that was examining the height, weight, skin thickness and penis size of men in many Asian cultures and I was wondering whether the men there fully understood how much Soy they were getting in their Tofu? I know that there is some soy in tofu but do you know how much there is?[/quote]

I am guessing that you didnt read some of the other posts or you didnt entirely understand the points being made.

Now I am going to assume that you are asking a serious question and not just being a dick. In that case, if you were to take tofu and take out the water you would be left with 100% soy. Tofu is soy

Imagine you are eating mashed potatoes and you asked how much potato was in it, that is the same as asking how much soy is in tofu.