Toddlers Smoking Pot

This is really sad and I hope the uncles get punished for this crime.

jet

Yea, that was disturbing to watch on TV.

I think one guy was saying the uncle could get up to 15 years for each kid, max.

watch the movie “Kids”

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:
watch the movie “Kids”[/quote]

Thank, I might rent it. I read different reviews and here’s another one from a thread titled 10 worst movies of all time:

#3. KIDS - Ghetto people love this movie, because “Shit man, it’s the fuckin’ truth!” Give me a goddamn break. KIDS is the story of a bunch of hood rats who do drugs and get AIDS. But because ghetto people are retarded and can’t understand concepts like “the moral of the story,” they think the movie is phat and glamorizes the lifestyle. These are the same tools who wanted to be like Scarface. Did they miss the last half hour of that film or something? It wasn’t exactly the feel-good movie of 1983. Still, while Scarface was great, KIDS is just a terrible movie, and everyone involved deserves AIDS.

Worst part: Anytime the nymphomaniac main character talks, with that white-kid-trying-to-sound-black dialect which should be banned from this country.

jet

Sad thing too, I don’t believe this was their first time smoking. You would think, perhaps, these kids would instantly cough up their little lungs on one ‘puff’. While there was a little cough by one of them, it seems like they quickly adjusted on the 2nd ‘pass’? Also notice the hand placement of these kids, especially the 2 year old. I’ve never seen a toddler with that kind of coordination on a ‘first try’ of anything. I think this may have happened before, sad to say. The uncle and his cameraman friend need to be punished.

Thats pretty awful.

Its idiots like these that make me question humanity. I sincerely hope they both get the maximum sentence.

Very, very disturbing. I work with troubled adolescents and have for ten years. It’s such a sad shame to see something like this where the innocent kids, just never had a chance.

[quote]Jetric9 wrote:
CrewPierce wrote:
watch the movie “Kids”

Thank, I might rent it. I read different reviews and here’s another one from a thread titled 10 worst movies of all time:

#3. KIDS - Ghetto people love this movie, because “Shit man, it’s the fuckin’ truth!” Give me a goddamn break. KIDS is the story of a bunch of hood rats who do drugs and get AIDS. But because ghetto people are retarded and can’t understand concepts like “the moral of the story,” they think the movie is phat and glamorizes the lifestyle. These are the same tools who wanted to be like Scarface. Did they miss the last half hour of that film or something? It wasn’t exactly the feel-good movie of 1983. Still, while Scarface was great, KIDS is just a terrible movie, and everyone involved deserves AIDS.

Worst part: Anytime the nymphomaniac main character talks, with that white-kid-trying-to-sound-black dialect which should be banned from this country.

jet[/quote]

Haha never said it was true but is a movie that makes you think. It’s slightly artsy in the way it was filmed.

What I don’t understand (besides the crime) is why criminals video tape their crimes.

I would think that if I were to partake in illegal (and immoral) activities, that I would be smart enough not to record myself.

[quote]christine wrote:
What I don’t understand (besides the crime) is why criminals video tape their crimes.

I would think that if I were to partake in illegal (and immoral) activities, that I would be smart enough not to record myself.[/quote]

They’re giving kids pot. How smart do you think they are?

Nature vs. Nurture.

Nurture wins everytime, IMO. This idiot should be sterilized. He prob already is with all the pot.

[quote]lostinthought wrote:
Very, very disturbing. I work with troubled adolescents and have for ten years. It’s such a sad shame to see something like this where the innocent kids, just never had a chance. [/quote]

What is “talking black?”

[quote]Jetric9 wrote:
CrewPierce wrote:
watch the movie “Kids”

jet[/quote]

At the end of the video when they took him out of the car and he was talking all that shit the guy on the camera should have said, “They’re gonna love you in prison. Don’t drop the soap, Junior!”

I can tell you from having dealt with the second one’s extended family on numerous occasions, prison was probably exactly where he expected (and wanted) to end up. It will be more like a family reunion for him.

[quote]BLACKSMITH wrote:
Sad thing too, I don’t believe this was their first time smoking. You would think, perhaps, these kids would instantly cough up their little lungs on one ‘puff’. While there was a little cough by one of them, it seems like they quickly adjusted on the 2nd ‘pass’? Also notice the hand placement of these kids, especially the 2 year old. I’ve never seen a toddler with that kind of coordination on a ‘first try’ of anything. I think this may have happened before, sad to say. The uncle and his cameraman friend need to be punished. [/quote]

I agree, talk about a dysfunctional family, not only that, these little kids are so young that the uncle is messing up with their development as a kid.

[quote]Dre Cappa wrote:
What is “talking black?”

[/quote]

gizoogle.com

Wizzle is “talk’n black?”

Jetric9 wrote:
CrewPierce wrote:
wizzatch tha movie “Kids”

Thank, I mizzight rizzay it. I read different reviews n here’s anotha one fizzle a thread titled 10 wizzay movies of all time . I started yo shit and i’ll end yo’ shit:

#3. KIDS - Ghetto thugz love this movie, coz “Shizzit mizzan, it’s tha fuckin’ truth!” Gizzy me a goddamn break. KIDS is tha story of a B-to-tha-izzunch of hood rats who do drugs n git AIDS , ya feel me?. But coz ghetto thugz is retarded n can’t understand concepts like “the moral of tha story,” they think tha movie is phizzay n glamorizzles tha lifestyle hittin that booty. These is tha same tools who wanted ta be like Scarface. Did they miss tha last half hour of T-H-to-tha-izzat fizzilm or sum-m sum-m? It wasn’t exactly tha feel-good movie of 1983. Still, while Scarface was great, KIDS is jizzle a terrible movie, n everyone involved deserves AIDS.

Worst part: Anytime tha nymphomizzle main brotha talks, wit thizzat mackin’ dialect whizzay should be banned fizzy this country n shit.

jet

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Dre Cappa wrote:
What is “talking black?”

gizoogle.com

Wizzle is “talk’n black?”

Jetric9 wrote:
CrewPierce wrote:
wizzatch tha movie “Kids”

Thank, I mizzight rizzay it. I read different reviews n here’s anotha one fizzle a thread titled 10 wizzay movies of all time . I started yo shit and i’ll end yo’ shit:

#3. KIDS - Ghetto thugz love this movie, coz “Shizzit mizzan, it’s tha fuckin’ truth!” Gizzy me a goddamn break. KIDS is tha story of a B-to-tha-izzunch of hood rats who do drugs n git AIDS , ya feel me?. But coz ghetto thugz is retarded n can’t understand concepts like “the moral of tha story,” they think tha movie is phizzay n glamorizzles tha lifestyle hittin that booty. These is tha same tools who wanted ta be like Scarface. Did they miss tha last half hour of T-H-to-tha-izzat fizzilm or sum-m sum-m? It wasn’t exactly tha feel-good movie of 1983. Still, while Scarface was great, KIDS is jizzle a terrible movie, n everyone involved deserves AIDS.

Worst part: Anytime tha nymphomizzle main brotha talks, wit thizzat mackin’ dialect whizzay should be banned fizzy this country n shit.

jet
[/quote]

fo’ shizzle my nizzle

jetz

The entire black youth culture is sad.

[quote]Edders wrote:
The entire black youth culture is sad.[/quote]

I don’t think white youth culture is any better.

the family that blaze together…stays together