T Nation

Toddler Fight Club

Read on… look at the name of the daycare.

http://metronews.ca/news/world/343736/delaware-daycare-staff-accused-of-running-toddler-fight-club/

You fucking roll those dice when you send your kids to daycare.

Are you sure we should be talking about this?

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Read on… look at the name of the daycare.

Should be Fists of Our Future.

[quote]Testy1 wrote:
Are you sure we should be talking about this?[/quote]

LOL

am I the only one that wants to see the vid

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
am I the only one that wants to see the vid[/quote]

I want to see it too. Should be much better than bum fights.

(FTR, I don’t think this should have happened in the first place… but now that it has, I want to see it.)

[quote]Testy1 wrote:
Are you sure we should be talking about this?[/quote]

you-win-the-internet.com/?n=Testy1

Babies are the most “violent” people out of all age groups. If you give 2 babies knives, they might just kill each other with them. 2 old men? never. Frontal lobes development = self control = rationality = less violence. I think Hobbes right and Rousseau was wrong about the state off human nature, as we “learn” to be less violent with laws of society parenting, brain maturation, and etc.

Babies are the most “violent” people out of all age groups. If you give 2 babies knives, they might just kill each other with them. 2 old men? never. Frontal lobes development = self control = rationality = less violence. I think Hobbes right and Rousseau was wrong about the state off human nature, as we “learn” to be less violent with laws of society parenting, brain maturation, and etc.

[quote]digitalairair wrote:
Babies are the most “violent” people out of all age groups. If you give 2 babies knives, they might just kill each other with them. 2 old men? never. Frontal lobes development = self control = rationality = less violence. I think Hobbes right and Rousseau was wrong about the state off human nature, as we “learn” to be less violent with laws of society parenting, brain maturation, and etc. [/quote]

Read Brabury’s “The Small Assassin”.

I’m gonna have one in another month who will dominate that realm. His name will be Magnus Mars and he will smite those other wimpy babies.

Statistical eventuality. Anything that can happen will eventually happen.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
I’m gonna have one in another month who will dominate that realm. His name will be Magnus Mars and he will smite those other wimpy babies.
[/quote]

Congrats, Sky.

Anyone know if Jewbacca had his kid yet?

[quote]digitalairair wrote:
Babies are the most “violent” people out of all age groups. If you give 2 babies knives, they might just kill each other with them. 2 old men? never. Frontal lobes development = self control = rationality = less violence. I think Hobbes right and Rousseau was wrong about the state off human nature, as we “learn” to be less violent with laws of society parenting, brain maturation, and etc. [/quote]