Today's Powerful Image

I would not mind being that vascular myself. I do not find it repulsive or disgusting. I like the look for either male or female.

I, for one, am completely disgusted with the hyper-chemical approach to training.

What is the point of that? Certainly not athletic performance. I guess you are left only with the bodybuilding mentality of “the look”, and I think most of us agree that this picture is a complete perversion of that concept. Give me Cory any day.

[quote]randman wrote:
I’d do her.[/quote]

Oh shit I thought that was a guy. I looked again after reading this post and saw the nail polish/clothing… still looks like a dude

fucking disgusting

I hope and pray that there’s a different Powerful Image tomorrow.

Beauty is expressed in many ways that are not sexual. I find the image fills me with awe, and as such is beautiful. Ah shit… I can’t keep a straight face, that is some twisted image.

Rolo

[quote]RIT Jared wrote:
…you would realize that this kind of definition and vascularity comes from countless hours of extremely hard work and careful planning…[/quote]

Yes, all that and a boat-load of chemicals.

That’s the sort of picture which turns women off from training with weights.

I’d hit it…

actually i retract my previous statement… IT might have a penis…

oh wait, let me not offend it…

a “Six inch clit”

Sweet Jesus- that is one disturbing powerful image. I actually pushed back in my chair when I scrolled down and saw it.

I wanna see the rest of the picture. I’m curious to see a chick’s face that is that low body fat.

damn thats gross

[quote]TeeVee69 wrote:

Yes, all that and a boat-load of chemicals.[/quote]

You know, all of this is sort of amusing to me. She’s obviously in contest shape. I bet that if you took the same woman 6-8 weeks out, everyone would be singing a totally different tune.

Are you kidding me?!?

You know the tune I’d be singing would sound like the same vomiting, just less forcefully. Coupled with the thread of hope that it wouldn’t get this bad.

I’d venture to say to woman who ever gets that cut up would ever be considered any definition of “hot”. What is that dyke’s bodyfat %? Low single? Women stop ovulation about 10% over where she is… Great. She can’t have any kidling abomination. This is revolting.

[quote]RIT Jared wrote:

You know, all of this is sort of amusing to me. She’s obviously in contest shape. I bet that if you took the same woman 6-8 weeks out, everyone would be singing a totally different tune.

[/quote]

Agreed. Although I don’t her condition in this picture attractive, if she was at a higher bf%, she could look great, in my opinion.

It’s all a matter of taste, and she could taste real good.

[quote]Elkhntr1 wrote:
Is that Nicole Bass? Or possibley Kim Chivesky (sp?)?[/quote]

I thought it might of been Kim Chivesky, but I think Kim’s legs are a bit bigger. I could be wrong, though.

its shit like that which makes some women shy away from weights.

Last I checked that picture has the heading “powerful images” Not “Look here for a hot piece of ass”

I think that picture hits its purpose right on the noggin! This hobby/sport/activity whatever you want to call lifting weights is all about dedication. How dedicated are you?

[quote]randman wrote:
I’d do her.[/quote]

you mean She’d do YOU!