T Nation

Today's Powerful Image

I think I’m going to throw up.

I can appreciate the fitness aspect… The muscle and the tone.
But the veins in the stomach area and on the hands?.. I may hurl.

Is it me or does the picture look like a really well built burn victim?

[quote]choyt wrote:
I think I’m going to throw up.

I can appreciate the fitness aspect… The muscle and the tone.
But the veins in the stomach area and on the hands?.. I may hurl.[/quote]

Spoken like a true beginner. If you really did appreciate the fitness aspect of the Powerful Image, you would realize that this kind of definition and vascularity comes from countless hours of extremely hard work and careful planning.

P.S. my hand looks pretty similar to that minus the nailpolish.

OWWWW! My eyes!!

Is that Nicole Bass? Or possibley Kim Chivesky (sp?)?

[quote]RIT Jared wrote:
Spoken like a true beginner. If you really did appreciate the fitness aspect of the Powerful Image, you would realize that this kind of definition and vascularity comes from countless hours of extremely hard work and careful planning.

P.S. my hand looks pretty similar to that minus the nailpolish.[/quote]

You’ll get no argument there. I’ve only begun taking my weight training seriously in the last few months. Other than that my efforts (when taking place) have been athletics and a very lucky draw from the gene pool.

With that said… I can appreciate the fitness without appreciating the veins.
NO DOUBT that it took years of training and hard work and dedication to achieve her state of fitness… I’m not knocking it. In fact, I admire what it took to get there.

But it still makes me want to hurl.

That is the most disgusting sight I have had the displeasure of seeing in a long time; thanks T-Nation… Now its time to return my oatmeal to whence it came!

Awful

What can you say about an image like that?

I think that is the counter-weight to Richard Simmons

That shit is gross.

There is nothing in that photo worth apprecaiting. She looks fucking disgusting, assuming it could still be considered a she. I see the vestiges of a wang in those shorty shorts.

Repulsive.

I’m sure it takes a lot of work to look like that. All things you work hard for don’t make them good.

Hell I would lick her beav…

I’m pretty sure her clit benches more than 95% of the people on this board.

I’d like to get some leather like that. I could make a nice pair of boots or something.

Alright. I’ve been training for quite some time (8 years). I have a degree in physiology and have studied biochemistry during and after school.

Level of training has nothing to do with this. It’s a matter of preference. I prefer to think this looks fucking disgusting.

Do I realize and respect the kind of dedication it takes to look this way? Sure. Would I ever choose to? No. Is it healthy? Doubt it. She probably hasn’t menstruated in years…

Just my $0.02

GACK! Oops, sorry…

Ok, I thought to myself - “self, what is so powerful about this image - other than the obvious displeasure of seeing it?” Then it hit me! Perhaps the beauty is in this person being fit after sooooo many years. Who says we must atrophy away in our old age?

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
I’m pretty sure her clit benches more than 95% of the people on this board.[/quote]

thats fuckin priceless. Right now i feel a combination of respect,awe,and total disgust. Although i wish i could say my legs looked like that. Time to go buy some test and GH!

Aw, ya bunch of pussies! I’m sure the veins aren’t so pronounced all the time… and we have no idea what type of age we are looking at.

Wait until you get old, your nutsack shrivels to the size of a peanut, and all your hair is growing out of your nose, ears and ass. You won’t look so damned hot either.

That being said, I’m not jumping up and down for an opportunity to hit it, but that isn’t a prerequisite for looking at a woman and appreciating some obvious effort beyond anything many of us have ever achieved, is it?

I’d do her.

I may never eat again after looking at that…disgusting.