T Nation

Today's Powerful Image (1/3)

yeah im sorry but i just cant seem to find anything wrong with her. her body is just plain flawless and i think her face is beautiful.

[quote]bears wrote:
yeah im sorry but i just cant seem to find anything wrong with her. her body is just plain flawless and i think her face is beautiful.[/quote]

These are some of the pickiest (don’t know it that’s a word and don’t care)
bastards in the world. That woman would cause activity to cease in any gym she happened to walk into and HH and the others would be the very ones with drool in puddles around their feet.

[quote]Steve4192 wrote:
On an unrelated note, IMO she looked much better as a brunette. The washed-out platinum blonde hair doesn’t do her justice.

http://www.imagesofvenus.com/preview/previewpage.php?id=721&type=2&modelpage=1[/quote]

Nah, she looks fantastic either way. I like the pose in the brunette shot a bit more though.

[quote]hankr wrote:
She looks fantastic - but HH is right, the face is a bit gaunt. I bet she looks much better a week after the contest, a little smoother, but still tight.[/quote]

That may very well be- but the appropriate comment would be that she looks fantastic in that pic and would only look better a week later. Not that she doesn’t look good at all.

That’s just retarded.

(damn… I can’t click on the brunette pic due to firewalls, but I will when I get home)

She’s a beautiful woman…

Mufasa

We (teachers) have to be on the lookout for all the stupid stuff teens do. Its always the eyes that tell the story, btw.

I’m not ripping on her at all. I just see something in the eyes.

Ever see a kid faint? I can spot 'em before anyone else and have caught numerous ones over the years. They don’t eat breakfast and then eat a fig newton (or similar) for lunch, all so they can look like Hannah Montana or some other dumb shit.

Funny, when I look closely at her face I can almost hear her saying, “Is this guy for real or what?!”

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
We (teachers) have to be on the lookout for all the stupid stuff teens do. Its always the eyes that tell the story, btw.

I’m not ripping on her at all. I just see something in the eyes.

Ever see a kid faint? I can spot 'em before anyone else and have caught numerous ones over the years. They don’t eat breakfast and then eat a fig newton (or similar) for lunch, all so they can look like Hannah Montana or some other dumb shit.[/quote]

No offense, Headhunter, but for a teacher, you’re looking at those teenage girls a little too closely. And you should have seen enough visual evidence by now that you can spot the difference between a starving freshman cheerleader and a dialed-in fitness model.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
We (teachers) have to be on the lookout for all the stupid stuff teens do. [/quote]

Ok, well, keep looking out for teens and they stupid stuff they do. I’m pretty sure this model isnt a teen, and isnt stupid.

[quote]
They don’t eat breakfast and then eat a fig newton (or similar) for lunch, all so they can look like Hannah Montana or some other dumb shit.[/quote]

If this girl was eating that little, she wouldnt have this much muscle. Wouldnt that be another sign she’s doing alright in the nutrition department?

She is fantastic…

A look all women should strive for…

An extra 10 lbs of fat and she’d look much more feminine. Sexyness and the ability to menstruate go hand in hand for me. :slight_smile:

[quote]Bri Hildebrandt wrote:
An extra 10 lbs of fat and she’d look much more feminine. Sexyness and the ability to menstruate go hand in hand for me. :)[/quote]

(hands you cookie) :slight_smile:

[quote]Bri Hildebrandt wrote:
An extra 10 lbs of fat and she’d look much more feminine. Sexyness and the ability to menstruate go hand in hand for me. :)[/quote]

Menstruation is overrated… :slight_smile:

That is one powerful image, if you ask me.

She is definently a pretty woman, but its looks to me like there is a chunk of scrotum hanging out of her bikini briefs. And she looks pretty hung, for a woman.

Or maybe I just have bad eyesight?

[quote]BarneyFife wrote:
She is definently a pretty woman, but its looks to me like there is a chunk of scrotum hanging out of her bikini briefs. And she looks pretty hung, for a woman.

Or maybe I just have bad eyesight?[/quote]

I guess you see what you’re looking for, then.

[quote]BarneyFife wrote:

Or maybe I just have bad eyesight?[/quote]

Maybe BigRagoo already gave her that sausage.

[quote]hollawk wrote:
BarneyFife wrote:

Maybe BigRagoo already gave her that sausage.[/quote]

Nah, if it was him who gave her the sausage, you still wouldnt be able to see anything.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
hollawk wrote:
BarneyFife wrote:

Maybe BigRagoo already gave her that sausage.

Nah, if it was him who gave her the sausage, you still wouldnt be able to see anything.[/quote]

Because I would have broke it off deep in her.