T Nation

Today's Powerful Image (1/3)

Did the young lady in the photo pass out right after the pic? I hope someone gave her a bowl of soup or something. She looks like she’s starving.

I think she looks fantastic, obviously contest-ready which is a level of leanness only held for a short period of time.

I don’t get it.

No,no she looks a-ok to me.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Did the young lady in the photo pass out right after the pic? I hope someone gave her a bowl of soup or something. She looks like she’s starving.

[/quote]

Umm… you’re kidding, right?

She looks pretty diesel to me so I’m guessing she knows how to eat.

She looks very lean, but by no means starving.

She looks like she is ready for a sausage.

Wait I think I get it, is it because her hand is near her stomach, she looks like she’s hungry??

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
She looks pretty diesel to me[/quote]

Diesel?

http://s127096388.onlinehome.us/Breean/GetPersonal/index.htm

She is about as ripped/shredded as a 5’1" 108 pound woman can get, but I don’t know if I’d choose the term ‘diesel’. That term is usually reserved for huge jacked-up dudes, not petite attractive ladies.

On an unrelated note, IMO she looked much better as a brunette. The washed-out platinum blonde hair doesn’t do her justice.

http://www.imagesofvenus.com/preview/previewpage.php?id=721&type=2&modelpage=1

She keeps 'em down there to avoid gnawing on them! :wink:

She’s obviously dieted down for competition, but her face looks awfully gaunt, almost haggard. Maybe a trifle over done…?

I should mention that I’ve seen teen girls diet down (high school teacher) severely, so I may be overreacting. I’ve seen faces like hers before though.

[quote]Jillybop wrote:
I think she looks fantastic, obviously contest-ready which is a level of leanness only held for a short period of time.
[/quote]
My thoughts exactly.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
I should mention that I’ve seen teen girls diet down (high school teacher) severely, so I may be overreacting. I’ve seen faces like hers before though.[/quote]

I’m pretty sure she’s got more knowledge about dieting than the average high school girl. She looks damn impressive, and by no means starving.

Headhunter,

How in the world could you find anything wrong with her.

May be time for that next eye exam.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
She looks like she is ready for a sausage.[/quote]

I’d give her my andouille.

she is in awesome contest shape and to all you haters out there your either jealous or a closet queen

She looks fantastic - but HH is right, the face is a bit gaunt. I bet she looks much better a week after the contest, a little smoother, but still tight.

[quote]hankr wrote:
She looks fantastic - but HH is right, the face is a bit gaunt. I bet she looks much better a week after the contest, a little smoother, but still tight.[/quote]

Precisely.