Today's (Nov 2) Cool Tip.

I like Mr. Poliquin. I think he is one of the best people to take advice from.

However, someone should very politely (because he is a huge guy) tell Mr. Poliquin that steal-toe boots are actually meant to be spelled steel-toe boots.

Maybe his boots literally steal his toes… you never know.

I had a meth freak last night tell me that you really couldn’t see it, but his shoes were eating his feet. Really. =D

[quote]BarneyFife wrote:

However, someone should very politely (because he is a huge guy) tell Mr. Poliquin that steal-toe boots are actually meant to be spelled steel-toe boots.[/quote]

Pffffft he’s all arms. Why do you think only 4 photos exist of him? You can take’em

[quote]BarneyFife wrote:

However, someone should very politely (because he is a huge guy) tell Mr. Poliquin that steal-toe boots are actually meant to be spelled steel-toe boots.[/quote]

Didn’t you spell the word enforcement as inforcement in another thread? Ha Ha!

I hope one day TC makes the cool tip “Barney, give up and buy a fleshlight.” and Charles comes on here and starts a thread.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
I hope one day TC makes the cool tip “Barney, give up and buy a fleshlight.” and Charles comes on here and starts a thread.[/quote]

I don’t actually need a fleshlight. However, after my experience last night, I could use a gallon of bleach to dump on my body. I will pm you later, I am on my way out the door to go to work.

[quote]BarneyFife wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:
I hope one day TC makes the cool tip “Barney, give up and buy a fleshlight.” and Charles comes on here and starts a thread.

I don’t actually need a fleshlight. However, after my experience last night, I could use a gallon of bleach to dump on my body. I will pm you later, I am on my way out the door to go to work.[/quote]

I want to hear this one.

[quote]Brett Tucek wrote:
nephorm wrote:
BarneyFife wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:

I don’t actually need a fleshlight. However, after my experience last night, I could use a gallon of bleach to dump on my body. I will pm you later, I am on my way out the door to go to work.

I want to hear this one.

So do I. [/quote]

Me three. I think it has to do with horses or cows though :-X

[quote]PGA wrote:
Brett Tucek wrote:
nephorm wrote:
BarneyFife wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:

I want to hear this one.

So do I.

Me three. I think it has to do with horses or cows though :-X[/quote]

Dude, you can’t leave us hanging. Inquiring minds wanna know!

yeah I want to know too. Secrets don’t make friends Barney.

Well.I have a free account on yahoo personals, and I have never messaged anyone or had anyone message me. But some girl had messaged me on there. So, I thought what the hell, and I talked to her on messenger for about 20 minutes, called her, and met her in the blockbuster parking lot about 5 minutes after that.

We went to a movie (the grudge two). She seems like she is a very promiscous girl, and she would sleep with about anybody. (at least that was the impression I was getting from her). And somehow, I ended up fingering her in the movie theater, and then took her back to my place.

Now that I really stop to consider things, I don’t think that we are a good fit. And she doesn’t do much for me attractiveness wise. (not “beer” goggles, but call it a “dry spell” excuse)

And she probably just wanted a one time thing anyways. So, all the better.

Not a good fit?

Like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?

well. No. She was actually very tight. But. I just felt icky afterwards.

That could just be a fast acting strain of god knows what. Don’t worry about it. It’ll fall off in a couple of days.
(unless you got it in your throat)

Just kidding with you a bit Barney.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
That could just be a fast acting strain of god knows what. Don’t worry about it. It’ll fall off in a couple of days.
(unless you got it in your throat)

Just kidding with you a bit Barney.
[/quote]

It was well deserved.

[quote]BarneyFife wrote: I felt icky afterwards.
[/quote]

Your Gay…

[quote]RoadWarrior wrote:
BarneyFife wrote: I felt icky afterwards.

Your Gay…
[/quote]

no. It was just one of those incidences when you sleep with someone you semi-regret later. (but what man can truly regret getting laid, to a point anyways)

If nothing else, at least the experience broke my dry spell temporarily, and might serve as a catalyst for me gaining some self-confidence.

I was at that movie theater last night and based on the raunchy odor coming from the rear of it, I think that first your finger is gonna turn green then fall off. Then…

Well, you get the picture. I only hope your nose is salvagable.

that “icky” feeling comes from the fermenting jizz of the 7 other guys she did that day. probably family.