Today's Figure Competitor Pic 6/29

Is it just the shading on the picture, or did she forget to bring her lady’s gillette, or schick razor to the photo shoot?

[quote]SWR wrote:
Is it just the shading on the picture, or did she forget to bring her lady’s gillette, or schick razor to the photo shoot?

[/quote]

I think it’s just shading; most people use photoshop to take out shadows like that, so I tend to think this picture is 100% truth in advertising unlike most of them.

it looks like stubble to me. she does have some shadows on her arm pits, but there is definately some stubble.

maybe she just has really dark hair and even when it’s closely shaved, you can still see it.

some chicks are like that.

Shaved or not … I’d hit it.

I’m still amazed that these girls want to look like teenage boys with tiny boobs. She’s certainly lean and all that but if she put a bag over her head and stuffed a sock in her crotch, I’d have trouble telling if she was a he dressed up in a woman’s bikini, IMHO.

Flame away, gents.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

Flame away, gents. [/quote]

Nah.

It’s too obvious that you are just trolling for a heated response. You’ll have to get your jollies elsewhere.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
I’m still amazed that these girls want to look like teenage boys with tiny boobs. She’s certainly lean and all that but if she put a bag over her head and stuffed a sock in her crotch, I’d have trouble telling if she was a he dressed up in a woman’s bikini, IMHO.

Flame away, gents. [/quote]

I’m sure most straight men would get weak at the knees seeing her out of contest shape (which, of course, is for a very short period of time, usually).

I think she’s hot as hell personally, but I can understand if someone else doesn’t have the same taste. Who am I to push my tastes on someone else?

The armpits are a turn-off to me, whether it’s just shadow or stubble, or razor burn, but then again, I wouldn’t be concentrating on her armpits if I were single (and unfortunately for her, I’m not). :wink:

I noticed that, too. I’m guessing it’s shadows or maybe even some blotchyness from self-tanner?

Odd, but I’ve noticed that when I get leaner, it actually gets more difficult to shave my armpits. It used to be that I lift my arm and there’s a fairly smooth area to shave. Now it’s much more indented and curved, trickier to shave.

Just thought I’d share that with you all. :stuck_out_tongue:

Is that Jodi Miller?

If so, it’s one of the leaner pics I’ve seen of her.

Mufasa