T Nation

Today's Figure Comp. Picture.

OMG! That is the hottest picture yet! Jamie is hot but check out the ass and legs on that chick!

I don’t usually do the whole drooling fool thing but I couldn’t help but comment.

Skinny (you know what I mean) is hereby declared “OUT”!

another

Good one.

OK, last one.

I’m with you 100%. Amazing set of wheels on this chick. She’s got the total package.

I agree, she looks great! Finally a booty I might actually be able to attain one day! lol!

[quote]Jillybop wrote:
I agree, she looks great! Finally a booty I might actually be able to attain one day! lol!
[/quote]

You mean you’re not there yet? I beg to differ!

[quote]Jillybop wrote:
[/quote]

I think her parents helped her out with it a little bit too.

She’s got good genetics.

She is wonderful!

It’s good to see some outdoor photos…I think she might need somebody to check her for ticks.

I’ll volunteer.

[quote]Dirty Tiger wrote:
I think she might need somebody to check her for ticks.

I’ll volunteer.[/quote]

What you wrote and what I read were two very different things. For some reason the first time I read it, I read it as, “I think she might need somebody to check her tits.”

I sure wouldn’t mind hittin that from the back…er, I mean, nice glute-hamstring tie-in.

[quote]dre wrote:
Dirty Tiger wrote:

I’ll volunteer.

What you wrote and what I read were two very different things. For some reason the first time I read it, I read it as, “I think she might need somebody to check her tits.”[/quote]

You vile pervert!

She is wonderful!

It’s good to see some outdoor photos…I think she might need somebody to check her for ticks.

I’ll volunteer.[/quote]

Brad Paisley reference?

Natural Test boosters.

dre wrote:
Dirty Tiger wrote:

I’ll volunteer.

What you wrote and what I read were two very different things. For some reason the first time I read it, I read it as, “I think she might need somebody to check her tits.”

You vile pervert![/quote]

Obviously the Alpha Male I’m taking is taking control of my brain! haha

[quote]djrobins wrote:
Natural Test boosters.[/quote]

WTF?

Anyway, yeah, very nice.

About time we got some flavor. NICE!

Nice to see a picture of a physique competitor who has darker skin AND is a female for a change.

Need some Sex Wax for that bootay.