T Nation

Today is a Great Day for America!!


I am officially a level 3 now guys!!! Wooohoooo!!!

Now I just gotta start lifting weights and I’ll really start to fit in around here! Sweet!!!

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

what did you order, ANACONDA LOADED INSULIN SURGES?

[quote]Kerley wrote:
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

what did you order, ANACONDA LOADED INSULIN SURGES?[/quote]

Which you can use to fuel your FORCE SPECTRUM RAMPING SETS?

[quote]Xab wrote:

[quote]Kerley wrote:
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

what did you order, ANACONDA LOADED INSULIN SURGES?[/quote]

Which you can use to fuel your FORCE SPECTRUM RAMPING SETS?[/quote]

well played.

Everyday is a great day for America. Try and stop us!

[quote]Kerley wrote:

[quote]Xab wrote:

[quote]Kerley wrote:
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

what did you order, ANACONDA LOADED INSULIN SURGES?[/quote]

Which you can use to fuel your FORCE SPECTRUM RAMPING SETS?[/quote]

well played.[/quote]

Damn that bitch is hot.

[quote]That One Guy wrote:

[quote]Kerley wrote:

[quote]Xab wrote:

[quote]Kerley wrote:
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

what did you order, ANACONDA LOADED INSULIN SURGES?[/quote]

Which you can use to fuel your FORCE SPECTRUM RAMPING SETS?[/quote]

well played.[/quote]

Damn that bitch is hot.[/quote]

She is but I look like a lesbian creeper at work. Suzie change your avatar or it’s on!!!

xoxoxo

[quote]tootles27 wrote:

[quote]That One Guy wrote:

[quote]Kerley wrote:

[quote]Xab wrote:

[quote]Kerley wrote:
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

what did you order, ANACONDA LOADED INSULIN SURGES?[/quote]

Which you can use to fuel your FORCE SPECTRUM RAMPING SETS?[/quote]

well played.[/quote]

Damn that bitch is hot.[/quote]

She is but I look like a lesbian creeper at work. Suzie change your avatar or it’s on!!!

xoxoxo
[/quote]

x2 She’s sexy as hell, but that means that image has downloaded to my computer and is on my work hardrive, so if they decide to Audit my PC i look like i’ve been downloading port. FML Kerley!! If I get fired over your avi you gunna have Heck to pay. Heck I SAY!!!

[quote]tootles27 wrote:

[quote]That One Guy wrote:

[quote]Kerley wrote:

[quote]Xab wrote:

[quote]Kerley wrote:
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

what did you order, ANACONDA LOADED INSULIN SURGES?[/quote]

Which you can use to fuel your FORCE SPECTRUM RAMPING SETS?[/quote]

well played.[/quote]

Damn that bitch is hot.[/quote]

She is but I look like a lesbian creeper at work. Suzie change your avatar or it’s on!!!

xoxoxo
[/quote]

its on Then!

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
Everyday is a great day for America. Try and stop us![/quote]

Excuse me sir, this thread is for level 3’s and above. You level ones can go play in the Seinfeld thread.

hmm…

You do have a funny avatar tho, i guess I’ll let you slide this one time. But no more shenanagens from you…

[quote]AndrewG909 wrote:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
Everyday is a great day for America. Try and stop us![/quote]

Excuse me sir, this thread is for level 3’s and above. You level ones can go play in the Seinfeld thread.
[/quote]

so does that make me king of this thread? :smiley:

You’re a 2008’er… Give me a break… I was buying Biotest while you were still sucking on your mommas teet, you lil fuk!

[quote]AndrewG909 wrote:
You’re a 2008’er… Give me a break… I was buying Biotest while you were still sucking on your mommas teet, you lil fuk![/quote]

</3

[quote]AndrewG909 wrote:
You’re a 2008’er… Give me a break… I was buying Biotest while you were still sucking on your mommas teet, you lil fuk![/quote]
Ha! My momma’s teet gave out Metabolic Drive (natural flavor)

^ You couldn’t get chocolate outta her?? She must not really love you! Just sayin

thought this was a thread on Craig Ferguson…anyway, congrats on level 3

level 0 reporting. now, where’s my vitamin shoppe card?