Tobacco Withdrawal

Thanks for the support… Physical addiction is coming and going now, i feel really tired of fighting against the cravings, and it makes me a bit depressed. I have been really close a couple of times to take one, but i just tell myself that this will be over soon. I take one day at the time.

Its really the mental that is worst. I miss the good feeling, but It really helps to write it down here.

jp_dubaya: well i cant really go to the hospital and meet people that been hurt by swedish snus, because there isnt any proof that it does any damage, not even cardiac damage. The american snus is a bit more dangerous though, since it contain nitrosamines. I basically quit, cause i dont wanna be slave of an expensive drug (not very expensive with my consume though, ca 6 dollars a week), and may fuck the gums up.

What happened? Did you quit ?

Personally, I used Swedish snus to kick smoking. It’s similar to American dip, only it’s not laden with chemicals and other garbage. Works like a charm.

Seriously, do the research. This stuff has been used in Sweden for hundreds of years and they have to the lowest cancer rate in Europe. There are enough varieties that you should be able to find something you like.

Best forum for snus is www.snuson.com. From there you can learn about the places that sell it. Believe me, read up. Cold turkey sucks, and only an iron will will get you through a nicotine addiction without any nicotine.

[quote]sen say wrote:
Tell your wife and/or girlfriend(s) to withhold sex from you when you dip…worked for me real quick…[/quote]

Just read this thread. I have nothing to contribute, aside from the fact that this has got to be one of the most effective way of getting anything serious done.

Oh, and good luck.