Tobacco While Cutting Carbs?

Anyone else dip to curb appetite? Or is this a bad habit from my wrestling days?

Marcus Ruhl (sp?) smoked for that reason but i think its just a cover up for his habit. i think there are far better and safer ways to curb appetite.

Oral cancer hooray!

chromium does a good job

[quote]elih8er wrote:
Oral cancer hooray![/quote]

nice one, dick.

As does manning up.

Yeah, i did. I find that my carb cravings while on the V-Diet or BodyOpus back in the day were calmed a bit when dipping.

Yeah it works; just look at the chicks who bitch about gaining weight after quitting smoking. And yeah, its fucking stupid. Do something less carcinogenic.

yeah it works… to be honest though, I don’t know if it’s really because it curbs your appetite. It might just be that you’re:
a) doing something
b) doing something with your mouth
c) if you’re a dipper, you probably like the taste

I quit dip about three months ago… still going strong. Not to sound like a broken record, but how long have you been dipping?

[quote]Therizza wrote:
elih8er wrote:
Oral cancer hooray!

nice one, dick.[/quote]

Man, tobacco is really horrible for you. I watched my grandfather die of lung cancer. The cancer metastasized to his brain. Watching someone you love fade out of existence, while they still have a body is pretty tough. Drink some coffee or something.

i have dipped for 4 years for the guy who asked. i hear its harder to quit than heroine

“So I quit smoking and my buddy goes, ‘Dude,I heard it’s harder to quit smoking than it is to quit heroine.’ So I started doing heroine… and he was wrong. What a fucking asshole.”
-Nick Swardson

Yeah I dipped for three before I quit. Have you had any negatives come out of it (besides the obvious ones)? Part of the reason I quit was because my gums were receding and I almost lost a tooth.

my buddies are like quit that shit its nasty blahblah. no negatives, my gums are fine, and when i go to the dentist they are never like “looks like you dip” or anything like that. keep trying to quit, but when i go a day w/o it I just snap at people, like i want to punch someone in the face for saying anything.

[quote]Therizza wrote:
i have dipped for 4 years for the guy who asked. i hear its harder to quit than heroine[/quote]

You got that right. I quit 20 years ago and still want one.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Therizza wrote:
i have dipped for 4 years for the guy who asked. i hear its harder to quit than heroine

You got that right. I quit 20 years ago and still want one.[/quote]

damn and I thought this was temporary…

[quote]dg401 wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
Therizza wrote:

You got that right. I quit 20 years ago and still want one.

damn and I thought this was temporary… [/quote]

The physical cravings don’t last too long but everytime I see someone take a dip, I really want one.

[quote]Therizza wrote:
i have dipped for 4 years for the guy who asked. i hear its harder to quit than heroine[/quote]

I was dipping about three years strong. This last year, I told myself on my birthday that this is my last tin ever.o went the gas station baught myself my birthday tin, and that was my last. If you set your mind to the ‘I really want to quit mode’ then it’ll be a lot asier then depending on a medicine to help quit. Been free of it for 8 months. Now if I smell it I feel like im going to gag haha. I don’t think its harder to quit than heroin.

well then, mebbe ill quit next tuesday. that being by birthday.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Therizza wrote:

You got that right. I quit 20 years ago and still want one.[/quote]

How many of you have actually used and been addicted to heroin?

i read about it on the interwebs