To the ladies of the forum

Gary, you’re lucky that you’re married to a short girl! And at 5’7", you still have me beat. I have to put on my “big boy” shoes when I go out just so I look taller. They give me about two more inches! LOL! Glad you enjoyed my web site. I’ve updated it not too long ago, and I’ll have more pics on there soon. We are having a party tonight. So I’ll be taking some pics of the craziness. But feel free to check it out: www.atlantic.net/~nathan

Just thought I’d mention- I like short guys that don’t give a shit that they are short. Attitude is important, so no whining! LOL!

1999 Passat. 1996 4Runner. Hopefully a 1990-1995 Mastercraft sometime soon.

i think in the short term, men go for looks and women more for attitude. ‘i like frat boys’ translates to ‘i like guys who party and are wild and i don’t care if they are irresponsible’; i like businessmen = i like serious, responsible men who have drive and goals; i like guys who lift = i like guys who care about themselves and their bodies; i like body builders a la flex= i like self absorbed roid heads. as for the pissing contest that is building here, men and women are equally shallow in terms of looks… but that was what the question was - looks, not personality traits.