To Prof. X and Edgy

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]optheta wrote:
You never answered my question if you were mad bro. So are you?[/quote]
I don’t think anyone in their right mind would allow you to make them mad lol. You’re that guy who has no evidence whatsoever that he can even lift weights.[/quote]

Imma call you Bouncy from now on.

[quote]optheta wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]optheta wrote:
I don’t think anyone in their right mind would allow you to make them mad lol. You’re that guy who has no evidence whatsoever that he can even lift weights.[/quote]

[/quote]

Too bouncy for you? Why don’t you show me how to do it :slight_smile: Go ahead put something out there of yourself. In the absence of evidence I’ll say you could bench maybe 175. Show me what a real good triple with 135 looks like. I’d love to learn from you lol!

Nice job Khalid! As others have said, forget the creeps who drop in just to insult. Those who can, do and those who can’t, criticize.

Some of the other guys are right: you should work on your lockout. I really don’t mean to bash. We’re the same height and deadlifting can be pretty rough sometimes at 6’, especially conventional. And I’m not trying to toot my own horn but I pull more than you at lighter weight and its really only because of technique. I really just mean that if you focused on your lockout strength, I know you have the potential to pull way more than you are now, just sayin.

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]optheta wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]optheta wrote:

[/quote]

Too bouncy for you? Why don’t you show me how to do it :slight_smile: Go ahead put something out there of yourself. In the absence of evidence I’ll say you could bench maybe 175. Show me what a real good triple with 135 looks like. I’d love to learn from you lol![/quote]

Okay I’ll call you cracked cause thats whats going to happen to your sternum if you slam it on your chest like that.

You seriously need to reevaluate your lifting style if you want to grow.

Dude, please tell me the avi is fake and you really didn’t cut it all off…

[quote]optheta wrote:
Okay I’ll call you cracked cause thats whats going to happen to your sternum if you slam it on your chest like that.

You seriously need to reevaluate your lifting style if you want to grow.[/quote]
Haha, I guess the last year of huge progress was just a fluke then.

Hey btw what’s your address? I have one of those Flip video cameras that I never use; I’d be happy to send it to you.

[quote]Facepalm_Death wrote:
Some of the other guys are right: you should work on your lockout. I really don’t mean to bash. We’re the same height and deadlifting can be pretty rough sometimes at 6’, especially conventional. And I’m not trying to toot my own horn but I pull more than you at lighter weight and its really only because of technique. I really just mean that if you focused on your lockout strength, I know you have the potential to pull way more than you are now, just sayin. [/quote]

Been working on it and I can pull my old 1rm for 7 or 8 reps now, new 1RM is somewhere around 430. Thanks though.

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
Dude, please tell me the avi is fake and you really didn’t cut it all off…[/quote]

Yeah man had to do it. Strictly business, in this case law enforcement.