To Prof. X and Edgy

[quote]gonepostal wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]gonepostal wrote:
Sweet muffin top.[/quote]

Sweet lack of pictures in your hub.[/quote]

Oh no, I’m desperately seeking your approval.

[/quote]

Its been a while, how do I block people again?

[quote]Edgy wrote:
Thanks for posting the vids, Khalid - you are hitting this shit hard.

and the band sounds awesome - bummer bout the artist, but shit happens, maybe the next one will work out better.

and Rock is right, you should write a song bout not is it hard, does it hurt, do i give a shit.

you’re the real deal, and people on these forums give ALL kind of advice, very little of it is positive.[/quote]

There are so many haters lately, I would feel bad if no one was hating on me. I just sent out applications for more haters. They get a coupon book if they order before Tuesday.[/quote]

Edgy thanks for your feedback, it is definitely appreciated.
The “advices” on the forum and stupid comments people make are one of the reasons I stopped coming here as much. I deal with that shit enough at my job and at the gym, rather not see it here too.

Prof I totally LOL’d at your reply. I’ve gotten to the point where I’m expecting having haters and enjoy it in a way. Its like that time I shit on Hulk Hogan and John Cena.

Good times, good times.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]strangemeadow wrote:

[quote]strangemeadow wrote:

awesome song bro

you should make a song called “do I give a shit? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO”[/quote]

Just seemed like you dropped by to shit on him, and it seemed unwarranted.
No biggie.
[/quote]

nah dude, Im never that guy to shit on someone. I actually like SK’s music and he’s a fellow sports entertainer. He’s my boy![/quote]

Sorry, my bad! I hope you can see how I read that being as I’m an over sensitive musician…
[/quote]

lol, I really cant see it

just how sensitive are you? is your music just sobbing? like your tears bouncing off a ddrum?[/quote]

Obviously over sensitive…I’m crying right now…

[quote]solidkhalid wrote:

Seeking approval of people from internet forum…[/quote]

Nope. Just sharing my success. I train for a sport and get plenty of approval from everyone else I train with.

Nice stupid comment, reminds me why I stopped coming to this place as much as I used to.[/quote]

Q_Q.

BEASTLY

SK, do you guys have a website or somewhere to order a CD? You guys are very talented and I would like to hear more of your stuff. Also, congratulations on your progress in the gym.

Great job Khalid, fuck all the haters.

Can T-Nation implement a rule where people with no photos in their hub get banned?

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:

Can T-Nation implement a rule where people with no photos in their hub get banned?[/quote]
LOL

[quote]optheta wrote:

Nope. Just sharing my success. I train for a sport and get plenty of approval from everyone else I train with.

Nice stupid comment, reminds me why I stopped coming to this place as much as I used to.[/quote]

Q_Q.[/quote]

I like that. Its essentially what you did with your first post in the thread. Good job!

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

Can T-Nation implement a rule where people with no photos in their hub get banned?[/quote]
LOL[/quote]

I wish!

I wish![/quote]

I’m serious about it. This is a supposed to be a website of people who move heavy objects, right? Post a pic of you doing so! I don’t care if you work for MI6 or have some crazy security clearance and care about maintaining internet privacy…post a pic of a bicep or your left trap. Just some…ANY fucking indication that you’ve actually handled a weight in your life.

[quote]Dr.Matt581 wrote:
SK, do you guys have a website or somewhere to order a CD? You guys are very talented and I would like to hear more of your stuff. Also, congratulations on your progress in the gym.[/quote]

I’ll post the site here when the CD is available. Until then you can hear a couple of finished tracks on the myspace, and some samples on the facebook page.

Also, thank you. To Jasmincar as well.

[quote]optheta wrote:

Q_Q.[/quote]

I like that. Its essentially what you did with your first post in the thread. Good job![/quote]

U mad bro?

Keep them PR`s coming Solid :smiley:

• Your back looks good my friend!

I wish![/quote]

I’m serious about it. This is a supposed to be a website of people who move heavy objects, right? Post a pic of you doing so! I don’t care if you work for MI6 or have some crazy security clearance and care about maintaining internet privacy…post a pic of a bicep or your left trap. Just some…ANY fucking indication that you’ve actually handled a weight in your life.[/quote]

Ha, I totally just checked your hub and expected you to look like Milhouse’s dad, but you clearly do not.

I deal with that shit enough at my job and at the gym, rather not see it here too.

[/quote]

This!!!

can’t wait for the CD, Khalid -

work on your lockout

Good job - keep it going, man. Use the negative feedback as motivation and incentive. You have a good attitude and seem to take a fair bit of shit in stride without ever letting your composure get away from you (for the most part, anyway. Can’t necessarily remember all threads of the past.)

Although, dude - “I love that upper back hair you have,” said no girl EVER.

Ditch it.

[quote]Edgy wrote:

and the band sounds awesome - bummer bout the artist, but shit happens, maybe the next one will work out better.

and Rock is right, you should write a song bout not is it hard, does it hurt, do i give a shit.

you’re the real deal, and people on these forums give ALL kind of advice, very little of it is positive.[/quote]

There are so many haters lately, I would feel bad if no one was hating on me. I just sent out applications for more haters. They get a coupon book if they order before Tuesday.[/quote]

I’ve always held you in high regard, but if we get discounts on air fair and hotel accommodation I could hate the hell out of you. At least for the introductory offer period.

[quote]Edgy wrote:

Well, what do I get if I e-stalk you around for one week mad hating on you brah?

And not only will I include the classic tunes like " a dentist is not really a doctor" or “Prof X got an ass chest yo!” but also entirely new ones!