To Our Armed Forces People

I’m sure there are varying opinions on Foreign Policy, the war, etc, but I am certain that most everyone shares the pride and appreciates those who serve our country. My Dad, who is a WW2 vet sent me this photo and I wanted to share it with the board.

To all active duty and reservists and Veterans, I say Thank you and God Bless.

Appreciate the post, man. Thank you. RLTW

rangertab75

Good picture. That just reminds me of how bad our country is. Not worth serving, but I’ll do it anyways.

Some are T men…some ain’t. He is.

[quote]GriffinC wrote:
Good picture. That just reminds me of how bad our country is. Not worth serving, but I’ll do it anyways.[/quote]

There is nothing wrong with the country. The problem, even though some may not see it as one, is that much is taken for granted. That involves individuals, not the ideals and hopes that this country was founded upon.

People do take our nation for granted, that is true.

In my opinion, the fact that people have the choice to sit or stand is what that picture represents.

Thank you for your showing of support, it’s beyond appreciated! And unfortunately the picture in this case does speak a thousand words. Too many people in this country seem to have lost what it means to be an American, and every time I see an example of it it makes me sad.

I can relate to this, my husband is an army vet. He served almost 5 years and spent some time in Iraq.

People who have served or are currently serving in the armed forces are extremely strong people, as are their families. I lived the military lifestyle for a short period of time and that was enough for me. I have complete respect for those who spend their lives serving their country.