To NeilG

Hey, I ripped at you a few times here and there and even responded in the reader mail about your PM from Shugs and what not. I saw that my mail was posted, and that you apologized for your response to his PM. I want to apologize now. I feel that some of us may have gone at you a bit too much. In fact some of us may have just gone after you because it was getting really funny to do so. But now I’m here to offer my limited experiance and humble suggestions. You aren’t so off base all the time but it seems to me you do have a lot to learn. Hell, I have a lot to learn and there are plenty of other T-Nation vets that have a goldmine of history behind them. I can understand them getting frustrated here and there with newbies like yourself. So, I want you to PM me when you have a newbie/intermidiate question to ask but think it might get shot down on the boards. If I don’t know the answer I’ll help you find it and we’ll both learn this way. Ok for all the rest, I’m ready for the nuclear flamage.

I hope there is no flamage, man. I think you’re doing the right thing. I mean, better you than me, but it’s the right thing. I’ve been thinking that some gesture needed to be made, but I couldn’t think of what it might be. The real issue is this. Who do we want want Neil getting his information from? The folks here or some other source that might lead him in the wrong direction?

Good post.People are being way too hard on this guy.He got flamed in his “First Amendment” post when he actually brought up some intelligent arguments.Some people may not agree with him but that’s no reason to call him an idiot.
I think he’s got alot of balls for staying here after all the shit’s been thrown at him.
Remember he is only 18 but some people here have been acting like 13 year olds.I haven’t seen bullying like this since I was in high school.Flame away.

No Flames from me. I agree with you. I thought that peeps are going a bit overboard on Neil and he has reacted with nothing but class. I applaude your effort RS, Neil welcome to the Nation, T-Nation my friend. Oh and if you want to head to the Pittsburg/Cleveland game you can have one of my cheese burgers!

I have to agree with this as well. I think too many people have jumped on the ‘bash Neil at every opportunity’ bandwagon, just to ‘fit in’ so to speak.

ok, so the guy has said some strange stuff. Big Deal. Ok, so the guy needs to read more. We know that. He’s been told that 25 times now. If all you’re going to do is tell him to go read and call him an idiot every single time he posts, then you’re an idiot too.

If you don’t like his posts, don’t reply.

I like the kid. The way he generates so much heat and just keeps bouncing back and feeding the fire is very entertaining.

Without the characters of this world, where would we be, I ask you…?

…and we certainly wouldn’t have gotten the years best training tip “…bees are natures candy…!”

Hilarious…!

On top of that, I have to give him some respect for sticking around and not leaving just because everyone ridicules him.

I don’t agree with much of what he says, but still … give the guy a break.

I agree also. In fact, Neil and I have been corresponding via PM regularly here lately. He has been listening, and has been very grateful for all the assistance.

And he always still does his trademark “Take Care”. Gotta love that :slight_smile:

C’mon everyone! Over to my house for a group hug and Pepsi one!

“You may be sorry that you spoke, sorry you stayed or went, sorry you won or lost, sorry so much was spent. But as you go through life, you’ll find - you’re never sorry you were kind”

~ Herbert Prochnow

Good post.

Group hug.

Agreed, and it is a decidedly smallcock practice.

Dammit. Almost had the first “group hug” of the thread. Cupcake, you quick-typing son of a bitch.

Dammit, I didn’t get a good chance to bash NeilG. Oh well, maybe next time!

This kid has been ridiculed to no end, had the shit kicked out of him, been put to death by banning, and come back to life for more. “This is some serious quality shit we’re talkin here.” He gets my vote for T-man material. Keep it up.

BTW, great thread. Id conceitedly like to believe that I had something to do with it, but I know thats not true and Im just glad to see this because no one has done anything like this in a long time. Hijack finished.

“smallcock practice” LOL

Gee, thanks you guys! I appreciate it.

RS…I think I’ll take you up on that - thanks!

group hug

lol

I agree also. At least he’s trying to learn. Whether anything is sinking in is a guess.

This turned out to be pretty heartening. How many group hugs did we end up having?

I think sometimes people forget that being 18 isn’t the easiest thing anybody ever did.

My favorite line from you, Neil, goes something like, “I’m really normal in person.”

Jim,

If I wasn’t, and I really acted like I did here, do you honestly think I’d still be working? :wink:

I really didn’t care for all the group hugs. We could have all just shaked hands over this. And next time if someone trys to grab my ass again I’m beating the shit out of them… :slight_smile: Seriously Neil I really ment that I’d help you out. For some reason the fact that you are 18 escaped me. My first suggestion is to eat HUGE on that MAG-10 cycle if you really are determinted to do it. You really don’t need a prosteroid cycle at your age but if you do it, mass should be your focus hands down. I wouldn’t do another cycle of any prohormone or steroid for another year or so though, again because of your age. I’d go for good ole creatine and something like methoxy for now. Also, you are pretty dam big for your age… I was 200 + once upon a time but I was a fat ass then. Now I’m crawling back up there with some muscle (a smidge under 190 and 8-10% BF). Here is some advice that is priceless- save at least 50% of the money you plan on spending on supplements and make your own home GYM if you haven’t got one already. I’m kicking myself in the ass for not doing this earlier. We live, we learn.