T Nation

To Montreal T-Nation Readers

What’s up my Quebecois brothers!

Alright I wanna make this quick. I live downtown and I desperatly need a hardcore workout partner. I presently workout at McGill but will change gym soon because I hate McGill’s. Alright let me know if any of you is interested.

Hey dude. I live in downtown Mtl as well.

But I’m in OZ at the moment. I train at bodyquest normally (aka rock gym). It’s being turned into a pussy commercial gym slowly, but there are still some good guys there.

I have a couple of friends who are in mtl this summer. One of them is pretty serious about it but he’s getting over a back injury so he’s taking it easy these days.

When I get back if you’re still looking for a workout partner give me a shout. BTW, I heard McGill’s gym is really nice, but it’s crowded. Is this true?

[quote]Mowgli wrote:
Hey dude. I live in downtown Mtl as well.

But I’m in OZ at the moment. I train at bodyquest normally (aka rock gym). It’s being turned into a pussy commercial gym slowly, but there are still some good guys there.

I have a couple of friends who are in mtl this summer. One of them is pretty serious about it but he’s getting over a back injury so he’s taking it easy these days.

When I get back if you’re still looking for a workout partner give me a shout. BTW, I heard McGill’s gym is really nice, but it’s crowded. Is this true?
[/quote]

McGill has two weight rooms. One is like 50 years old and the other is kinda new. I now workout at the old one (same building) because I find it more hardcore and no one works out there. The “new” one is the worst gym ever. They do not have regular weights since they work in kilos (except the old gym). Their dumbbells are FUCKING SHITTY. It only goes up to 100s. Most of the dumbbells are broken. It sucks. But like I said the old gym has regular weights and no body bothers me when I clean and jerk or use the squat rack for a full hour. I decided to stay at the McGill gym and just workout in the old weight room. But yeah, let me know when you come back I would love to have a workout partner that is really into it.