T Nation

To Lower E: DIM Everyday or Arimidex 1mg/wk?

Would DIM every day be better for lowering E than....

Arimidex 1mg per week? Also would it be safer over the long term?

Not specifically sure about Arimidex, but calcium d-glucarate has been found to work about 20% better than tamoxifen.

I’ve had great results with the stack calcium d-glucarate, DIM, sulforaphane for lowering E. It is definitely much safer in the long haul. PM me if you want the exact details.

If DIM were as effective as arimidex at lowering estrogen, they would give it to cancer patients instead of adex…that should give you your answer…though if your E2 isn’t significantly elevated and you just watn to bring it down some, DIM is probably ok

I’ll let you know in a couple weeks. I’m taking DIM now. I know what my E2 levels are with no aromatase inhibitor. If E2 is in the 20s and T hasn’t tanked again, it worked for me. We’ll see.

Thanks guys. I figured I would ask.

I would like to have more information about DIM, Calcium D and Arimidex! Can the DIM/Cal be combined in a way so that I wont need Arimidex? I am currently on Test E 25mg EOD and Adex 0.25mg EOD (taken the day after T injection).

Regards

In terms of safety ofc DIM is safer it’s a natural derivative of broccoli plus has lots of other benefits on cleansing liver and digestive system.

Keep in mind it is NOT an aromatase inhibitor. DIM and CDG work to metabolize and expel CERTAIN types of estrogens primarily from the liver. Jarrow Formulas makes a good DIM+CDG product. Remember to up your water and fibre intake.

Again, it is NOT an aromatase inhibitor, it does not prevent T from converting to E. It helps the body to expel already existing E from the liver. Which in turn could be the treatment you’re really looking for. At the dose of T you’re taking most people wouldn’t even need E control… unless you’re super prone to.