To look like a Demigod (Aldebaran)

Is all your work at McDonald’s?

What’s the internship? Sorry if I missed that.

2 Likes

Same question and sentiment here…

1 Like

Oh Lord no! I wouldn’t survive it! It’s 38 hours working at the gym (my internship, so shadowing the coaches, then coaching, making programs, cleaning the machines etc) and 20 hours at McDonald’s. Next week I also have 15 hours at school. but it’s already the last days there (appart from the exam days!).

It all went so fast, and I’m very excited for the internship…

5 Likes

Unpaid internship?

I was fortunate and got paid for mine.

It’s supposed to be unpaid, but he said he’ll pay me, so we’ll see! In any case I’ll work as hard as I can. Probably even harder for I know the boss personally

3 Likes

07/06 - Odysseus - Leg 1 - Week 3

A. Lying Leg Curl 2 x 6 reps per leg 2/1 technique with 30 kgs

B. Squat 12 x 1 with 140 kgs

C. Leg Press 3 secs eccentric 1 x 10 with 4 plates

D. Good Morning 3 x 12 with 60 kgs

Got a terrible day today, my head was in the cloud and I parked at the wrong spot, so they impounded my car. Stressed AF, walked under the rain for miles to say goodbye to many hard-earned euros to get it back. I decided to go the gym still afterwards and do this (skipped work…)

Tired AF, dehydrated, hungry. But still doing the work. Today 140 was probably more than 90% for me but I still did the work.

Decided to try the external cue “spread the floor appart” and Jesus! It fixed my valgus! Well not all reps were êrfect but it felt so stable, powerful, and my glutes were working! Amazing! It was very tough though today, the concentric was ultra slow.

Last rep I asked for a spot and it was just THE PERFECT REP. I was so happy and satisfied, and even some guy I had never seen came to tell me “very very heavy” withy a strong accent ahahah

Now I’m home, tired, hugnry, a bit down from all these events, but I must thank @ChongLordUno for cheering me up and motivating me, and now he urges me to do 150 BURPEES

My phone is charging then I’m doing them. I’ve never done so much. I’ll try to do them fast and see how I crumble

7 Likes

Get them fuxking done my man. Your mind needs them

Thats how they get you. Don’t fall for it.

1 Like

“It’s a trap!”

1 Like

One of the squats, not the prettiest of the evening though

And the 150 burpees

I’m just completely tired from this day ahah, gonna go for a walk and then a nice shower. I know I won’t sleep enough tonight for I wake up very early and work 8 AM to 10 PM tomorrow but heh… I just hope I won’t be too tired for my first day at the gym wednesday! All my thoughts are focused on this

10 Likes

Honestly @aldebaran mate I was almost in tears watching the pain seep from every pore in your body :joy:

2 Likes

Good work dude.

1 Like

Honestly it was hard but that was okay, I think I just lacked energy. I rate it 5/10

You need to study the Iron Wolf burpee.

Those crossfit numbers you were hitting out with will have you blowing a gasket in no time

1 Like

:rofl:- dude, where are you going to find weight to lose? Seriously :flushed:- you have already arrived.

2 Likes

I guess just around 1kg of water and fat I’ve gained these last 2 weeks of binging (but it’s probably just nothing, not enough sleep, too much stress and shitty food)

So sorry about the car (seriously), and the squats and burpees.

1 Like

Hi guys

Does anyone know where @aldebaran is?

He was last seen blowing out his arsehole after 150 burpees.

I hope he’s ok :kissing_heart:

1 Like

It was a good workout, I was quite sweaty and hot for 20 minutes afterwards!

08/06 - Odysseus - Push 1 - Week 3

A. Incline DB Bench 2 x 8 with 36 kgs

B. Bench Press 20 x 1 with 104 kgs

Supersetted with 5 sets of 20 facepulls

Had very little time to workout today so I did the bare minimum. But I felt so strong, the weight was flying!

So excited for tomorrow’s first day of internship! I’m so happy!

One of my teacher recommended me and another student as coaches for a guy that is looking for two coaches to hire!

The most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen (and who is also a really cool, greta girl) wants to see and train with me lol

Looks like hard work and patience are rewarded after all!

I’m gonna go walk now and try to sleep

And this wasn’t even the best set of the day. My form is getting really good. I think sub-maximal (in intensity) work and skill work really is the way to go for me. I think Gabriel Sincraian has a good point with going most of your work at 80-85% (I’d personally go up to 90, but I’m not as strong) and focus on form and stay away from failure

9 Likes

This is some really serious volume dude.