To Juice or Not To Juice

that is the question

So I got all my shit ready to blast but Im wondering if I should put it off another 90 days. Heres why

1. Still at about 13% BF was trying to get to 10% before I started eating like a beast
  2. Im 5 months out from shoulder repair its still a bit tight & sore. I think Im 60 days from 100% if Im being honest

Blast planned 500-600 test cyp 12 weeks, .25 Anastrozole EOD, HCG 500iu weekly, HGH 3iu daily

Diet 25x cals low carb high pro

WO 1hr 6 days a week upper lower split, 45min ss cardio ED

Goal 20lbs

[quote]thehebrewhero wrote:
that is the question

So I got all my shit ready to blast but Im wondering if I should put it off another 90 days. Heres why

1. Still at about 13% BF was trying to get to 10% before I started eating like a beast
  2. Im 5 months out from shoulder repair its still a bit tight & sore. I think Im 60 days from 100% if Im being honest

Blast planned 500-600 test cyp 12 weeks, .25 Anastrozole EOD, HCG 500iu weekly, HGH 3iu daily

Goal 20lbs[/quote]

Add deca or boldenone or NPP, and start now.

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]thehebrewhero wrote:
that is the question

Goal 20lbs[/quote]

Add deca or boldenone or NPP, and start now.[/quote]

Add NPP, bold cyp and dbol and start now :slight_smile: