To Hell I Go In An SUV

Welcome to the crosshairs. I am a white, upper middle class, military veteran. Married to the same (white, baptist) woman for 20 years. We drive SUVs, minivans, and 4 x 4s. We own guns. We listen to C&W and old rock music. We are everything the Media and other liberals hate. But…I don’t watch network TV news. I don’t watch CNN. I don’t go places where I am likely to run into tree-hugging, dope-smoking, piece of shit liberals that will try to tell me how to live. For the most part, at least here in rural VA, they are irrelevant to me… Oh yeah, before I forget, I don’t like goddamn bible-thumping, war-mongering, tight-ass Republicans telling me what to do either.

Well said Brother Huck!

A country based on the idea that everyone should get what they “need” has been tried. I’d rather live somewhere where I can get what I want, provided I work hard, and smart enough to afford it.

If you want an SUV, then get a damn SUV. Just make sure you put the cell phone down when you drive it. :)

Hmm…I dislike big-ass cars. It’s my burnt-in European vision that big cars lack class. If I was gonna get a guzzler, I’d go with a hot-rod. One of those babies potentially even weighs more than an SUV.

As my “Renegade Park Gym” grows, I’m starting to think I need a truck just to keep working out in the park…

First off, I’m offended by the whole “what would Jesus drive” thing. Well, I wouldn’t say offended, just angry at the stupidity of some people. Jesus wouldn’t drive anything. Jesus would be poor. Hey Char-dawg, Who wants to be like the French?lol

Don’t be such as tightass, mace. Jesus rode your mother. Now that’s offensive.

The Cambodians…? :wink:

Paul, don't be such a jerk. Using my Savior as a means to promote a "better greener" world is insulting.  If it said "what would allah or shiva drive" I bet the muslims and the uh..shiva-people would be cryin their eyes out. Its seems you're not supposed to use guilt to make people change their lifestyles but you can use it to make them change transportation..OOkay.

Well, it isn’t the Vietnamese.lol

I like the suvs, but got tired of driving my explorer and traded it in on a honda accord. The suvs drive a little to truck like for me.
I don’t the gas guzzling issue to much, but do laugh at the get around in the snow arguement. I saw a ton of suvs down Alexandria, VA a few weeks ago. Those people really don’t get the snow like we do in northeast PA.
One consideration ios safety. Bigger cars protect you more in a crash. It’s better to have a wreck in a chevy suburban than a geo metro.