To Dudes Leaning Out for the Summer...

The ladies will be ready too…

LoL. I read this article yesterday. I was like, “fatkini”? It’s a full piece with a strip cut out of it. How racy.

Beaches should ban fatties. No fatties allowed, you’ll disturb the sand.

Please don’t let obese women be “in vogue” again, at least not for the first half of this century. I beg you natural selection, do the right thing.

A bikini for “Curvy women” what are they trying to pull? My penis refuses to let me call those curves, those are fucking blimps! I would tie a string to one, and use one as a balloon if I wasn’t worried it would eat the string.

Worst thing since the grunge generation validated ‘muffin tops’.

that’s fucking disgusting, have some respect for the people around you

I have humped 2 women similar to the women in the pictures.

You gotta find what you like and I did not like it afterwards. -_-

[quote]harrypotter wrote:

You gotta find what you like and I did not like it afterwards. -_-[/quote]
Ahahaha! Big internet points for you putting that outside of a confession thread lol.

[quote]csulli wrote:

Ahahaha! Big internet points for you putting that outside of a confession thread lol.[/quote]

And if I am honest, one of them outweighed me when I was smaller. She was 18-19 stone. Nice big arse though.

nb4 Derek…

I don’t need to go hog hunting to know I wouldn’t like fat chicks…

Went to the beach today, there was some big girls wearing tiny bathing suits, made me think about this thread. I swear I couldn’t tell if this one big chick was wearing a thong or her ass just got hungry.

[quote]Waittz wrote:

I don’t need to go hog hunting to know I wouldn’t like fat chicks…

Went to the beach today, there was some big girls wearing tiny bathing suits, made me think about this thread. I swear I couldn’t tell if this one big chick was wearing a thong or her ass just got hungry.[/quote]

Fat chicks are more likely to fuck like their ass is on fire.

There is something to that.

“Gabi Gregg is helping to redefine what having a “bikini body” looks like…”

Unable to meet the ideal so instead attempt to redefine it.

Although these women fight for fat acceptance and claim to be proud of their “curves”, I think we all know that they face a continual, internal battle to repress how they truly feel about their condition.

If I ever reached a point in life where I had so little dignity that I thought it was acceptable to wear something called a “fatkini” I would probably just try to find the restart button.

[quote]Big Kahuna wrote:
Please don’t let obese women be “in vogue” again, at least not for the first half of this century. I beg you natural selection, do the right thing.[/quote]
It would seem that natural selection would favor the stout.

[quote]Testy1 wrote:

[quote]Big Kahuna wrote:
Please don’t let obese women be “in vogue” again, at least not for the first half of this century. I beg you natural selection, do the right thing.[/quote]
[/quote]

Why are there no fat animals in nature? Unless maybe they are going into hibernation.

Whenever I hear a fat person say something about survival I always imagine a real fat deer.

[quote]Testy1 wrote:

[quote]Big Kahuna wrote:
[/quote]

Stout implies positivity to an extent, I fail to find the positivity in these kinds of bodies.

Besides, with our cultural bastardisation of what “natural” has become, hopefully Mother Earth will start to pick up her slack a little, and not let beetus reign supreme. Our towns and cities may have changed, but our livers and stomachs have not.

I should relent in my contempt, but alas I find no favour for their misplaced pride.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]Testy1 wrote:

[quote]Big Kahuna wrote:
[/quote]

Why are there no fat animals in nature? Unless maybe they are going into hibernation.

Whenever I hear a fat person say something about survival I always imagine a real fat deer.[/quote]

There are fat animals when there are no predators.

Deer in several areas of the UK need to be culled because there are no natural predators and we dont hunt them. If we didn’t cull the herd they would literally eat everything.

Its what they do, eat eat and more eating. A fat perons natural predators is either the road or falling out of bed.