To DarkNinja:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

I was referring to this avatar…
[/quote]

Yeah? And your point is?

Is that avatar, my current avatar? I changed that avi five months ago, and, since then, I’ve used other peeps’ pics, as well as mine, as avis. It’s been 5 fucking months. Where the fuck have you been?

You just come out of nowhere and want to start shit.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
…which reminded me a lot of Dolly Lazarre. [/quote]

Lol.

You’re fucking late in the party, I see. It was already ESTABLISHED, that it was Dolly Lazarre in that avi. Or maybe, you’re just trying to stir some shit.

I have that discussion about avis ad nauseum and, I’m done with it.

Talking about ‘‘ever getting tired of Dolly Lazarre…’’ when I haven’t even used anything from Dolly in ages. Obviously, you thought that was Dolly in my current avi, and now you’re backpeddling.

I know exactly what you were trying to do with that one, but you fucking failed.

NEXT!

All right, you got me. I’ve been gone for five years, so yeah, I missed most of the party.

Saw an old avatar of yours, which was the one I was referring to in the Trayvon Martin thread, and jokingly offered a pic of Grace Jones (since you said your voice sounds like her as Strange in Boomerang) as a replacement, in case you ever got tired of Dolly Lazarre. You said that you hadn’t used the Dolly avatar in months, and as far as I was concerned the subject was closed. I made no further remarks about your identity or your avatar after that, until yesterday, in response to Love Nike’s claim that I had “identified” your avatar.

Not trying to start any shit: from the look of things enough shit has already been started.

Mais tant pis, j’enfonce une porte ouverte. Adieu.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
All right, you got me. I’ve been gone for five years, so yeah, I missed most of the party.

Saw an old avatar of yours, which was the one I was referring to in the Trayvon Martin thread, and jokingly offered a pic of Grace Jones (since you said your voice sounds like her as Strange in Boomerang) as a replacement, in case you ever got tired of Dolly Lazarre. You said that you hadn’t used the Dolly avatar in months, and as far as I was concerned the subject was closed. I made no further remarks about your identity or your avatar after that, until yesterday, in response to Love Nike’s claim that I had “identified” your avatar.

Not trying to start any shit: from the look of things enough shit has already been started.

Mais tant pis, j’enfonce une porte ouverte. Adieu.
[/quote]

J’ai cru que tu me provoquais.

Il aurait ete plus simple de me demander si c’etait mon avatar. On serait pas entrain de nager dans la merde maintenant.

En tout cas, sans rancune.

Yeah, I know. And if I’d realized what a contentious issue it was (late to the party, you know) I wouldn’t have said anything. Pour ce qu’il vaut, j’admire ton esprit. Tu sembles etre une femme formidable.

[quote]Big Kahuna wrote:

[/quote]

J’adore Carla Bruni! Merci BigKahuna!

DN…

Würdest du vielleicht ein paar Sätze dazu schreiben, woher du deutsch kannst? Ich glaube nicht, dass viele Poster im Forum mehr als eine Sprache sprechen.

I really don’t give a fuck about the current argument btw; just a curious guy.

Nighthawkz: pretty safe assumption, though you might be surprised.

this is an English-only thread.

Please comply with all requirements therein.

thank you.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
Nighthawkz: pretty safe assumption, though you might be surprised. [/quote]

Multilinguals of TNation…

[quote]Edgy wrote:

thank you.[/quote]

Ja, ja. Jeg driter i melka di, Viking. :wink:

[quote]Edgy wrote:

thank you.[/quote]

Lo, ani lo mevin.

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

Lo, ani lo mevin.[/quote]

Yeah, he can be a bit incomprehensible…

this is not what I would deem as ‘complying’.

please comply, this is your last notification.

Or what? You’ll go berserk?

I personally find DN to be one of the more fascinating characters on this site. She even said she brought a dildo to squat and would post me a video but got kicked out of the gym. I would like to see more pics of her.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
Or what? You’ll go berserk?[/quote]

let me put it this way…

you wont like me when I’m angry…

HULKSMASH!

[quote]digitalairair wrote:
I personally find DN to be one of the more fascinating characters on this site. She even said she brought a dildo to squat and would post me a video but got kicked out of the gym. I would like to see more pics of her.[/quote]

Ain’t this some sh…Man all I ever got was an offer of a semi firm handshake and a good place to get donuts.

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
Or what? You’ll go berserk?[/quote]

let me put it this way…

you wont like me when I’m angry…

HULKSMASH![/quote]

I believe he was making a historical reference to your brethren the Berserkers.