T Nation

To DarkNinja:

[quote]harrypotter wrote:

Entertainment?

Successful?

Those are stretching it pretty far. The person behind the name is hilariously easy to see through as a complete bullshitter with an ego complex. She/he/it cannot even get get a quoted argument right and even goes on to say how it wasn’t aimed at the person in-question when it was.

Stupidity has all sorts of faces it seems.[/quote]

Still stung about that ‘‘reptile’’ comment, uh? Lol.

Hey, man, I get it; you’re the type who would prefer a woman gets on all fours, shuts the fuck up and sucks your cock, then goes make you a sammich rather than going to school and having a career.

Of course, it’s just too hard for you to believe a woman can have shit load of money, money you’d ever dream of having in your own fucking, sorry bitter life.

I’m glad I get you all riled up :slight_smile:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
Not really caught up on the going ons of the nation anymore, but always thought it was pretty obvious that DN and Count Rockula were the same person. And, as easy as it is to just take a fucking picture of yourself and put it up, neither have EVER done it. No one in real life talks or acts like that. It’s too forced and comes off sounding like he/she/it is trying way too hard.[/quote]

It was pretty obvious?

Prove it how ‘‘pretty obvious’’ it was. Fucking lol.

NO ONE ‘‘talks and acts like that’’? No one??? ‘‘It’s too forced, he/she/ it is trying too hard’’?

Where the fuck you’ve been living? Under a fucking rock, motherfucker?

You know what I love? It’s men like you who refuse to believe women like me exist.

[quote]four60 wrote:
I’m Spartacus[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

[quote]iVoodoo wrote:
I’m real…

But I’ll only prove it by jamming my cock down DN’s throat…[/quote]

That cock better be fucking big.

[quote]Schwarzfahrer wrote:

Dark Ninja:
She types like an angry, male teenager. [/quote]

Last I checked, female teenagers can be angry too.

[quote]Schwarzfahrer wrote:
Spends extreme amounts of time in front of monitors… [/quote]

Lol@ ‘‘EXTREME’’. Motherfucker, since you think you know me that well, you would have noticed that I don’t post that much on these boards.

Hell, I’ve been away for 4 days, and have come back to another motherfucking thread in my honour.

If you call that ‘‘extreme’’ , then you’re a fucking dumbass.

[quote]Schwarzfahrer wrote:
arguing bollox…[/quote]

Last I checked, this board is called, ‘‘GET A MOTHERFUCKING LIFE’’. We talk, argue about bollox here. Have you ever seen me acting that way in the combat forums? Hardly. You have the fucking nerves to…

Motherfucker.

[quote]Schwarzfahrer wrote:
or playing video games. [/quote]

Last I checked, you don’t live with me. How on earth do you know how extreme the time I spend playing video games is? And what’s wrong with playing video games? Can’t a woman play video games or it just a hobby reserved for angry male teenagers?

[quote]Schwarzfahrer wrote:
Her fluent german was stuck when google translator unconveniently wouldn’t cope- btw, she cried racism. [/quote]

Lol. I wasn’t the only one ‘‘crying’’ racism. ANother poster found what you wrote offensive.

It was as if some prejudiced white friend telling his black friend, ‘‘hey don’t worry, DARKIE, it’d be quite all right’’, hoping the black friend wouldn’t be offended at all.

If you had bothered in the past, to actually strike a convo – a ‘‘proper’’ convo – with me in German, maybe you would have known I don’t rely on fucking Google to understand/speak/write the language.

[quote]Schwarzfahrer wrote:
No, I wouldn’t bet she’s really a successful entrepreneur; a polylsexual, multilinguistic, manifold super athletesse. [/quote]

Meh, that’s your fucking right. The fuck I care. You’re not the one laughing all the way to the bank.

[quote]Schwarzfahrer wrote:
I don’t care what fleshspace represents her in real life. It’s not important.
Words speak for themselves.
Loud and clear.[/quote]

If you surrounded yourself with successful people, which I doubt you do, you would’ve noticed they are the most unpleasant beings you’d come across. Not all rich person behaves like a saint. Successful people are usually the biggest assholes.

[quote]SickSex6 wrote:

Heres where i got “busted” though…
[/quote]

Okay, this doesn’t make any sense at all.

Why would they think I was you?

I never said I wanted to be WWE champ. Lol.

Anyway, fuck it.

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]Love Nike wrote:

I thought Varqanir identified the pics?
But isn’t this your other name anyways Count?

[/quote]

Where did he identify the pics?

If you’re talking about his posts in the TM thread, then he was wrong.

It is DARKNINJAA in this avi.

If you can find that picture anywhere else on the interwebs, and, that it belongs to some fitness model, (according to Varqanir), then I’ll gladly wire 10K to your bank account.

And that’s only pocket money to me.

On your mark, steady, fucking SEARCH!

[/quote]

I don’t know fitness models that well and you look well beyond the level of fitness model.
My apologies. I am new here and just asking.

[quote]Love Nike wrote:

I don’t know fitness models that well and you look well beyond the level of fitness model.
My apologies. I am new here and just asking.

[/quote]

No probs, man.

No probs.

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]Love Nike wrote:

I thought Varqanir identified the pics?
But isn’t this your other name anyways Count?

[/quote]

Where did he identify the pics?

If you’re talking about his posts in the TM thread, then he was wrong.

It is DARKNINJAA in this avi.

[/quote]

I was referring to this avatar…

…which reminded me a lot of Dolly Lazarre.

If that is you in your current avatar, then DAAAAAAYYUM!!!

If it’s not, then SHEEEEEEYIT!!!

DarkNinjaa is Serena Williams.

tweet

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

Hey, man, I get it; you’re the type who would prefer a woman gets on all fours, shuts the fuck up and sucks your cock, then goes make you a sammich rather than going to school and having a career.

Of course, it’s just too hard for you to believe a woman can have shit load of money, money you’d ever dream of having in your own fucking, sorry bitter life.

[/quote]

Hey DN, out of curiosity, what do you do for a living (if you wouldn’t mind sharing)? What was your college degree in? Not trolling, genuinely curious.

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]Love Nike wrote:

I don’t know fitness models that well and you look well beyond the level of fitness model.
My apologies. I am new here and just asking.

[/quote]

No probs, man.

No probs.

[/quote]

I would hit. Not trolling, just an admittance to a pound

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

I was referring to this avatar…
[/quote]

Yeah? And your point is?

Is that avatar, my current avatar? I changed that avi five months ago, and, since then, I’ve used other peeps’ pics, as well as mine, as avis. It’s been 5 fucking months. Where the fuck have you been?

You just come out of nowhere and want to start shit.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
…which reminded me a lot of Dolly Lazarre. [/quote]

Lol.

You’re fucking late in the party, I see. It was already ESTABLISHED, that it was Dolly Lazarre in that avi. Or maybe, you’re just trying to stir some shit.

I have that discussion about avis ad nauseum and, I’m done with it.

Talking about ‘‘ever getting tired of Dolly Lazarre…’’ when I haven’t even used anything from Dolly in ages. Obviously, you thought that was Dolly in my current avi, and now you’re backpeddling.

I know exactly what you were trying to do with that one, but you fucking failed.

NEXT!

All right, you got me. I’ve been gone for five years, so yeah, I missed most of the party.

Saw an old avatar of yours, which was the one I was referring to in the Trayvon Martin thread, and jokingly offered a pic of Grace Jones (since you said your voice sounds like her as Strange in Boomerang) as a replacement, in case you ever got tired of Dolly Lazarre. You said that you hadn’t used the Dolly avatar in months, and as far as I was concerned the subject was closed. I made no further remarks about your identity or your avatar after that, until yesterday, in response to Love Nike’s claim that I had “identified” your avatar.

Not trying to start any shit: from the look of things enough shit has already been started.

Mais tant pis, j’enfonce une porte ouverte. Adieu.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
All right, you got me. I’ve been gone for five years, so yeah, I missed most of the party.

Saw an old avatar of yours, which was the one I was referring to in the Trayvon Martin thread, and jokingly offered a pic of Grace Jones (since you said your voice sounds like her as Strange in Boomerang) as a replacement, in case you ever got tired of Dolly Lazarre. You said that you hadn’t used the Dolly avatar in months, and as far as I was concerned the subject was closed. I made no further remarks about your identity or your avatar after that, until yesterday, in response to Love Nike’s claim that I had “identified” your avatar.

Not trying to start any shit: from the look of things enough shit has already been started.

Mais tant pis, j’enfonce une porte ouverte. Adieu.
[/quote]

J’ai cru que tu me provoquais.

Il aurait ete plus simple de me demander si c’etait mon avatar. On serait pas entrain de nager dans la merde maintenant.

En tout cas, sans rancune.

Yeah, I know. And if I’d realized what a contentious issue it was (late to the party, you know) I wouldn’t have said anything. Pour ce qu’il vaut, j’admire ton esprit. Tu sembles etre une femme formidable.