T Nation

To DarkNinja:

lol

[quote]doogie wrote:
Wait, I’m lost. Is the Count/Ninja now SickSex6? I can’t bring myself to read all of this.[/quote]

it would seem so

[quote]Chushin wrote:
C’mon, you’re smarter than to direct all of that at me.

I simply said “I know her” in response to his “pretty obvious that DN and Count Rockula were the same person.”

I’m neither her press agent nor her goddamned manager.

But I’ll think twice before ever trying again to provide some helpful info.

Sheesh.

In fact, I’m done responding to this thread.
[/quote]

I’m not pointing fingers, relax, onegaishimasu.

Let us just say I would be extremely, extremely surprised, in a pleasant way, now that I think of it, if you’d proclaim you met T-Nation’s most foul mouthed shinobi personally.

[quote]The Greek wrote:

[quote]doogie wrote:
Wait, I’m lost. Is the Count/Ninja now SickSex6? I can’t bring myself to read all of this.[/quote]

it would seem so [/quote]

Proof?

Im out too. This site is ridiculous lol

I hope you all achieve your dreams. Fight forever.

Heres where i got “busted” though…

For anyone who doesnt know im a pro wrestler…i have a gimmick with 2 personalities…

Ithe thread asked for posters to give themselves dream titles…i posted the biggest one in the business…so wouldnt it make sense for my other gimmick to play off that and say “not before me?”

When that thread was posted derek dwarf and a few other…myself included were having an inside joke based on the fact that since ive joined this site so many guys flirted with me via PM…so i mustve be half girl

So that joke became me being DN

Not whatever the fuck any of you are talking about

But whatever. Im off to go get my belts…

[quote]goldfingers25 wrote:
To Dark Ninja:

I have to ask, why are such a foul mouthed degenerate? What in life has caused you to have such low standards. I really hope that some part of my post concerns you in the least. I’ve been on this site for years now with various screen names. And I enjoy reading some interesting articles intertwined with some discussions on the forums. But I have to say every time you post you make me disgusted. I’m not sure what type of life you’ve been through…lost a parent, lost parents, lost siblings, or anything else that has caused a rough life. But don’t you ever feel that it’s time to rise above it. I don’t know how old you are…you sound like a rebellious 16 year old, but seriously grow up. What are you trying to accomplish? Hopefully this will sink in…if not, shame on you. In closing, I really hope you don’t have any kids…[/quote]

Fuck off.

And get your vomit bucket ready, 'cos I’m about to spout more profanities.

Motherfucker.

I guess, I’ll have to play sad violin for some motherfucker every time he whines and whines about my shenanigans. I find it incredible that, many a time, the option to IGNORE my posts or SCROLL PAST them, is there, but no fucker is doing it. It’s as if they enjoy sitting there and tormenting themselves reading my shit, then crying like virgins whose assholes have been perforated for the very first time with a blunt instrument.

I mean, where the fuck am I? Looks like the bunch of you got your balls chopped off, drained of the testosterone, pumped up with some female hormones and reattached to your cocks.

My shit affects you this much? Get the fuck out if you can’t stand the stench.

[quote]Love Nike wrote:

I thought Varqanir identified the pics?
But isn’t this your other name anyways Count?

[/quote]

Where did he identify the pics?

If you’re talking about his posts in the TM thread, then he was wrong.

It is DARKNINJAA in this avi.

If you can find that picture anywhere else on the interwebs, and, that it belongs to some fitness model, (according to Varqanir), then I’ll gladly wire 10K to your bank account.

And that’s only pocket money to me.

On your mark, steady, fucking SEARCH!

[quote]harrypotter wrote:

Entertainment?

Successful?

Those are stretching it pretty far. The person behind the name is hilariously easy to see through as a complete bullshitter with an ego complex. She/he/it cannot even get get a quoted argument right and even goes on to say how it wasn’t aimed at the person in-question when it was.

Stupidity has all sorts of faces it seems.[/quote]

Still stung about that ‘‘reptile’’ comment, uh? Lol.

Hey, man, I get it; you’re the type who would prefer a woman gets on all fours, shuts the fuck up and sucks your cock, then goes make you a sammich rather than going to school and having a career.

Of course, it’s just too hard for you to believe a woman can have shit load of money, money you’d ever dream of having in your own fucking, sorry bitter life.

I’m glad I get you all riled up :slight_smile:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
Not really caught up on the going ons of the nation anymore, but always thought it was pretty obvious that DN and Count Rockula were the same person. And, as easy as it is to just take a fucking picture of yourself and put it up, neither have EVER done it. No one in real life talks or acts like that. It’s too forced and comes off sounding like he/she/it is trying way too hard.[/quote]

It was pretty obvious?

Prove it how ‘‘pretty obvious’’ it was. Fucking lol.

NO ONE ‘‘talks and acts like that’’? No one??? ‘‘It’s too forced, he/she/ it is trying too hard’’?

Where the fuck you’ve been living? Under a fucking rock, motherfucker?

You know what I love? It’s men like you who refuse to believe women like me exist.

[quote]four60 wrote:
I’m Spartacus[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

[quote]iVoodoo wrote:
I’m real…

But I’ll only prove it by jamming my cock down DN’s throat…[/quote]

That cock better be fucking big.

[quote]Schwarzfahrer wrote:

Dark Ninja:
She types like an angry, male teenager. [/quote]

Last I checked, female teenagers can be angry too.

Spends extreme amounts of time in front of monitors… [/quote]

Lol@ ‘‘EXTREME’’. Motherfucker, since you think you know me that well, you would have noticed that I don’t post that much on these boards.

Hell, I’ve been away for 4 days, and have come back to another motherfucking thread in my honour.

If you call that ‘‘extreme’’ , then you’re a fucking dumbass.

arguing bollox…[/quote]

Last I checked, this board is called, ‘‘GET A MOTHERFUCKING LIFE’’. We talk, argue about bollox here. Have you ever seen me acting that way in the combat forums? Hardly. You have the fucking nerves to…

Motherfucker.

or playing video games. [/quote]

Last I checked, you don’t live with me. How on earth do you know how extreme the time I spend playing video games is? And what’s wrong with playing video games? Can’t a woman play video games or it just a hobby reserved for angry male teenagers?

Her fluent german was stuck when google translator unconveniently wouldn’t cope- btw, she cried racism. [/quote]

Lol. I wasn’t the only one ‘‘crying’’ racism. ANother poster found what you wrote offensive.

It was as if some prejudiced white friend telling his black friend, ‘‘hey don’t worry, DARKIE, it’d be quite all right’’, hoping the black friend wouldn’t be offended at all.

If you had bothered in the past, to actually strike a convo – a ‘‘proper’’ convo – with me in German, maybe you would have known I don’t rely on fucking Google to understand/speak/write the language.

No, I wouldn’t bet she’s really a successful entrepreneur; a polylsexual, multilinguistic, manifold super athletesse. [/quote]

Meh, that’s your fucking right. The fuck I care. You’re not the one laughing all the way to the bank.

I don’t care what fleshspace represents her in real life. It’s not important.
Words speak for themselves.
Loud and clear.[/quote]

If you surrounded yourself with successful people, which I doubt you do, you would’ve noticed they are the most unpleasant beings you’d come across. Not all rich person behaves like a saint. Successful people are usually the biggest assholes.

[quote]SickSex6 wrote:

Heres where i got “busted” though…
[/quote]

Okay, this doesn’t make any sense at all.

Why would they think I was you?

I never said I wanted to be WWE champ. Lol.

Anyway, fuck it.

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]Love Nike wrote:

[/quote]

If you can find that picture anywhere else on the interwebs, and, that it belongs to some fitness model, (according to Varqanir), then I’ll gladly wire 10K to your bank account.

And that’s only pocket money to me.

On your mark, steady, fucking SEARCH!

[/quote]

I don’t know fitness models that well and you look well beyond the level of fitness model.
My apologies. I am new here and just asking.

[quote]Love Nike wrote:

I don’t know fitness models that well and you look well beyond the level of fitness model.
My apologies. I am new here and just asking.

[/quote]

No probs, man.

No probs.

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]Love Nike wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

I was referring to this avatar…

…which reminded me a lot of Dolly Lazarre.

If that is you in your current avatar, then DAAAAAAYYUM!!!

If it’s not, then SHEEEEEEYIT!!!