To Charles Staley

Coach Staley,

I’m involved with Muay Thai kickboxing. At the moment, I’m only training it twice a week because I’m trying to put on quality lean mass. I don’t compete as of right now. I’d like to put on 20 pounds by christmas. I’m 20, been training right for about 6 months now, and I currently weigh in at 155 with about 10% BF. I’m currently on the Westside for Skinny Bastards routine, and it’s going good so far. I plan on purchasing your Secrets of Combat Fitness book after I achieve my muscle gain goals. I’d like to know if you have some advice on a better way to achieve my goals while still training Muay Thai. Thank you.

Bump.

For you, check out Waterbury’s various treatises on the subject (waterbury Method, etc)

[quote]NC wrote:
Coach Staley,

I’m involved with Muay Thai kickboxing. At the moment, I’m only training it twice a week because I’m trying to put on quality lean mass. I don’t compete as of right now. I’d like to put on 20 pounds by christmas. I’m 20, been training right for about 6 months now, and I currently weigh in at 155 with about 10% BF. I’m currently on the Westside for Skinny Bastards routine, and it’s going good so far. I plan on purchasing your Secrets of Combat Fitness book after I achieve my muscle gain goals. I’d like to know if you have some advice on a better way to achieve my goals while still training Muay Thai. Thank you.[/quote]

Thanks Coach.