T Nation

To All Who Understand Being Alone

Lately as both men and women we have worried to much anout what others think and the fear of being alone. No this is not some religous spew. Our society has place the norm as what the masses are doing. well, i for one think thats a load of crap.

we as human being only answer to one person ourselves. we must ask ourselves id f what we do sits with us. as for being alone, we are never alone. i have found out recently that less you acutally care what people think or feel the better you feel.

i mean i have an ex-wife, i tried being pleasent for a couple of years (no luck), she thout me being nice was a sign of weakness. the only people that anyone needs is family. people will come to you when you distant yourself. now never live like a hermit, you know what they say about the quiet ones.

Giraffe.

Hey house…

I’m sure you were trying to get all profound on us and drop some pearls of wisdom, but a little self-editing goes along way.

Um, what the hell are you talking about here?

peace

Pancakes.

OMG. I was confused about his exact message after reading the post but those absolutely random pics put me in a laughing coma. Thanks.

[quote]G.House wrote:
Lately as both men and women we have worried to much anout what others think and the fear of being alone. No this is not some religous spew. Our society has place the norm as what the masses are doing. well, i for one think thats a load of crap.

we as human being only answer to one person ourselves. we must ask ourselves id f what we do sits with us. as for being alone, we are never alone. i have found out recently that less you acutally care what people think or feel the better you feel.

i mean i have an ex-wife, i tried being pleasent for a couple of years (no luck), she thout me being nice was a sign of weakness. the only people that anyone needs is family. people will come to you when you distant yourself. now never live like a hermit, you know what they say about the quiet ones. [/quote]

I hear you. What you have to realize is that to remain with your original position for being is what it’s all about if you’re trying to drop to the scene of grasping at doorknobs, ya know?

Not that I’m saying you should drop your feelings about going down that creek of dreams, which leads places only society can know about yourself, but trapping thoughts of concepts give help to moving forward.

It’s obvious that what it entails means that it’s entitled to bring back some manifestations of things you need to compensate with by yourself, or with others.

[quote]Michael570 wrote:
G.House wrote:
Lately as both men and women we have worried to much anout what others think and the fear of being alone. No this is not some religous spew. Our society has place the norm as what the masses are doing. well, i for one think thats a load of crap.

we as human being only answer to one person ourselves. we must ask ourselves id f what we do sits with us. as for being alone, we are never alone. i have found out recently that less you acutally care what people think or feel the better you feel.

i mean i have an ex-wife, i tried being pleasent for a couple of years (no luck), she thout me being nice was a sign of weakness. the only people that anyone needs is family. people will come to you when you distant yourself. now never live like a hermit, you know what they say about the quiet ones.

I hear you. What you have to realize is that to remain with your original position for being is what it’s all about if you’re trying to drop to the scene of grasping at doorknobs, ya know?

Not that I’m saying you should drop your feelings about going down that creek of dreams, which leads places only society can know about yourself, but trapping thoughts of concepts give help to moving forward.

It’s obvious that what it entails means that it’s entitled to bring back some manifestations of things you need to compensate with by yourself, or with others.[/quote]

… in bed

Whole lotta chicken.

So why are you telling this to a bunch of strangers?

[quote]HoratioSandoval wrote:
So why are you telling this to a bunch of strangers?[/quote]

coz he’s lonely?

I like pancakes.

Since it will make you feel better…I don’t care about this thread.

Happy Holidays

[quote]E-man wrote:
OMG. I was confused about his exact message after reading the post but those absolutely random pics put me in a laughing coma. Thanks.[/quote]

Same here. I’ve actually been feeling pretty lonely and was kind of looking forward to a little pep talk.

The first sentence or two was ok, but it went downhill from there. I then thought clicking on this was a waste of time, but then the pictures came…and hilarity ensued.

[quote]E-man wrote:
OMG. I was confused about his exact message after reading the post but those absolutely random pics put me in a laughing coma. Thanks.[/quote]

Same here. I’ve actually been feeling pretty lonely and was kind of looking forward to a little pep talk.

The first sentence or two was ok, but it went downhill from there. I then thought clicking on this was a waste of time, but then the pictures came…and hilarity ensued.

[quote]StevenF wrote:
I like pancakes. [/quote]

Me too. I was wondering if you could add protien powder to the mix when making if they would come out right?

I like to be alone. Perhaps all you other loners enjoy it too.

We could start a club and meet on Tuesday nights so we can all be alone together.


Monkeys are friendly.

[quote]Michael570 wrote:
I hear you. What you have to realize is that to remain with your original position for being is what it’s all about if you’re trying to drop to the scene of grasping at doorknobs, ya know?

Not that I’m saying you should drop your feelings about going down that creek of dreams, which leads places only society can know about yourself, but trapping thoughts of concepts give help to moving forward.

It’s obvious that what it entails means that it’s entitled to bring back some manifestations of things you need to compensate with by yourself, or with others.[/quote]

I see where you?re going with this. What you mean to say is that, regarding the ramifications of consensus-building within groups of lonely people, the clarity of the sociological dimensions can become muddled. Even an informal analysis of any group of loners will quickly show that a need to master the data drives us to consider the validity of society?s view of the group-loner dynamic. There can be no doubt that the meaning of major elements imposes smothering constraints upon anthropological factors when viewed in the light of late-19th century Freudian psychological principles. This, in turn, provokes the examination of the underlying question which is, I believe, ?What in the world are we talking about here??