TO ALL THE GOOD GUYS

Hello, my friends. I have recently scanned your latest posts and am pleased at the continuing dominance of the Good Guys. Please keep up the good work.
I wanted to ask you to read this article at: www.nationalreview.com/hanson/hanson091903.asp.
This article is well written and researched. It implores us to persevere and encourages fortitude in these trying times. Remember, my friends, that history honors the visionaries and men/women with courage. They will not record the whining and carping of the malcontents and anti-americans. For example, who remembers the leader of the Copperheads?
Please remember that people like kuri, mq, and restless never have any real power. They are never looked to for leadership in any meaningful crises. These are the clement valladighams of history. They do not make any substantial contribution to humankind. They don’t volunteer and they hide when things get tough. Look to our heroes for inspiration. Give them the tools they need to finish the task for which we are currently engaged. Please support them and continue to counter the specious arguments put forth by the afore mentioned people. Thank you.

I was wondering where you had been

Groan!!! Well at least you think you’re doing good. Keep up the effort. :wink:

ENOUGH. END THREAD.

Yeah, the road to hell can’t be that much longer. . .

The directions are easy

Stay right.

“Remember, my friends, that history honors the visionaries and men/women with courage. They will not record the whining and carping of the malcontents”

For some reason I find this statement very ironic.

Were Voltaire and the other philosophers of his time cowards?

Using your democratic freedom to complain about what your government is doing does not make you a coward.

Being against war does not make you a pussy.

BARF

Oh fuck, it’s back!

man you is one sick puppy