To All Pro-Israel Christians...

[quote]thethirdruffian wrote:

[quote]sharpenedsword wrote:
Now I happen to know that Christians tend to be very pro-Israel. But have you ever thought of this?

1. 66 A.D. Rebellion against Rome

2. 613 Commandments

3. Sixth day Sabbath

4. Six-Day War

5. Six Million Jews

6. Star of David: Six Pointed Star with six angles and six sides

7. The Shema: Jewish 6 word prayer: Shema Yisrael, Adonai Eloheinu, Adonai Echad

[/quote]

1. The Sabbath is the 7th day

2. The Shema is a couple paragraphs long. It (“love the Lord Thy God with all thy Heart and all thy soul”) is cited by Christ as the first and greatest commandment.[/quote]

The Jewish Sabbath is now the Christian’s sixth day.

Well I didn’t want to do this…but:

The Shema is prayer that was originally different then how it is done today. Today it is practiced by having a child blind their eyes with their right hand and reciting the prayer.

Yes, classic T-Nation. A person posts and gets ripped apart. Well my Christian friends, how about

“Who is the liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, he who denies the Father and the Son”-1 John 2:22

Therefore, Judaism is the definition of the AntiCrist by John. Yet forwhatever reason, you have all been marked to believe they are “God’s chosen people”.

So let me get this straight, a religion that fundamentally and by definition denies Jesus, and therefore God, are “the chosen people.” LOL

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:
I’m not completely sure what OP is trying to say?

Is he making a 666/devil reference?[/quote]

Of course he is.

I think I did a better job of making my case, though. [/quote]

I think you don’t think. You have been marked like everyone else. Unfortunetley, once you are marked you will forever believe that people who deny Jesus by definition are “God’s special chosen ones”

Moreover, has anyone read what Judaism says about Jesus and Mary in their Talmud? You probably don’t want to know. The Zionest Christians on the board should consider reading John’s Gospel VERRRRY SLOWLY. And also reading his first letter VERRRRY SLOWLY.

1. “No one who denies the Son has the Father”-1 John 2:23

Therefore, Judaism does not have the father because it denies the son.

1. Secondly, I will quote Jesus Christ himself, in what he says to the JEWS from John’s gospel:

"You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father?s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies. But because I tell the truth, you do not believe me. Which one of you convicts me of sin? If I tell the truth, why do you not believe me? Whoever is of God hears the words of God. The reason why you do not hear them is that you are not of God.?-John 8:44-47

[quote]sufiandy wrote:

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]florelius wrote:

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

Of course he is.

Well, it’s obvious that the OP is an alter ego for somebody on this forum already. Somebody who is clearly tainted in such a way that posting under their regular alias brings forth a preconceived bias. So I wonder who? I think I know, but I know you are good at this sort of thing, any ideas? [/quote]

HH perhaps?
[/quote]

The odds are good.[/quote]

The Chi Rho avatar was a dead give away.[/quote]

What does that have to do with HH?[/quote]

My friend,an “alter ego” is not your concern because:

“Even if I testify on my own behalf, my testimony is valid, for I know where I came from and where I am going. But you have no idea where I come from or where I am going.”-John 8:14

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:

Now I happen to know that Christians tend to be very pro-Israel. But have you ever thought of this?

2. 613 Commandments

3. Sixth day Sabbath

4. Six-Day War

5. Six Million Jews

7. The Shema: Jewish 6 word prayer: Shema Yisrael, Adonai Eloheinu, Adonai Echad

[/quote]

So you’re taking Jewish numerology to prove that Jews are what?[/quote]

Well Brother Chris, I will give you a hint: Revelation 13, Hosea :13, Exodus 13. READ THEM.

[quote]doogie wrote:
New front runner for dumbest post ever.[/quote]

You do understand that gentiles are considered lower beings to adherents of Judaism. So Mr. Boogie, I will give you a riddle:

What do you get when you have a powerful state surrounded by its enemies + EXTREME NATIONALISM + “GOD ON YOUR SIDE” + A national hatred for Jesus"?

Perhaps I did not post the dumbest thing ever but it is you who apparently hasn’t learned the lessons of history.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
BUT, OP, have you considered this?

1. Start with the given:

CUTE PURPLE DINOSAUR

1. Change all U’s to V’s (which is proper Latin anyway):

CVTE PVRPLE DINOSAVR

1. Extract all Roman Numerals:

C V V L D I V

1. Convert into Arabic values:

100 5 5 50 500 1 5

1. Add all the numbers:

Thus, Barney is The Beast.

WOAH! I just blew my own mind![/quote]

You are aware that Israel is “my firstborn son”-Exodus 4:22.

So my friend, do you know what Israel does to its “Pagan Neighbors” in the OT? What makes you so special to think they will spare you? What is it saying when a nation with strong nationalism surrounded by its enemies calls itself “Israel”?

Well, if Israel is the son of God, and this nation is Israel then it follows it is the son of God. But wait…I thought Jesus was the son of God. No silly me, the Son of God is the Nation that denies him. What was I thinking?

And perhaps you people should see:

But hey who AM I to condemn? These are “God’s chosen”

This will be my only post in this thread (for any who are interested, not sure if OP really is or is just spouting conspiracy theory for the heck of it).

It’s pretty clear what the New Testament says, that Jews currently are rejecting God because of rejecting Jesus, and consequently now is the time for the inclusion of the Gentiles to be part of God’s people (for those who believe), but He has a future plan for Israel when they will believe in the future. Read Romans chapters 9 - 11.

Romans 11:25-27
For I do not want you, brethren, to be uninformed of this mystery, so that you will not be wise in your own estimation, that a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in; and so all Israel will be saved; just as it is written,

The Deliverer will come from Zion,
He will remove ungodliness from Jacob.
This is My covenant with them,
When I take away their sins.

[quote]krillin wrote:
This will be my only post in this thread (for any who are interested, not sure if OP really is or is just spouting conspiracy theory for the heck of it).

It’s pretty clear what the New Testament says, that Jews currently are rejecting God because of rejecting Jesus, and consequently now is the time for the inclusion of the Gentiles to be part of God’s people (for those who believe), but He has a future plan for Israel when they will believe in the future. Read Romans chapters 9 - 11.

Romans 11:25-27
For I do not want you, brethren, to be uninformed of this mystery, so that you will not be wise in your own estimation, that a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in; and so all Israel will be saved; just as it is written,

The Deliverer will come from Zion,
When I take away their sins.[/quote]

Christians are the Body of Christ. You quote scripture, but you lack theological understanding. You see:

“Out of Egypt, I called my son”-Matthew 2: 12-15

John says in Revelation 11:8 that Jerusalem is symbolically called “Sodom or Egypt”

Jesus is the only “Israel”, any other is fake.

Now, Jesus’ body was crucified. In fulfillment of scripture:

“Tear down this temple (His old body, the “Jewish one”) and rebuild it in three days”

Now the second temple that was torn down corresponds to his old body, and his New Body corresponds to the Church. The Third temple has already been rebuilt, which is the Christian Body. You see, roughly FORTY YEARS passed between Jesus’ crucifixion, and the second temple being destroyed (30 AD Crucifixion, 70 AD destruction of the temple). It was here the Jews wandered in the desert in fulfillment of scripture.

St. Paul’s letters were written before the second temple’s destruction, while John’s Gospel was written after. Why do you suppose John seems so “Antisemitic”

Conclusion: Israel has been restored in the form of the Christian Church.

“It is the Spirit that give life, the flesh is useless”-John 6:63

The spirit corresponding to Christians at Baptism, The Flesh corresponding to the Tribe of Judea.

“The Deliverer will come from Zion,
When I take away their sins.”

This is true but it has already been fulfilled. The only Messiah they are waiting for is the Messiah Judas Iscariot wanted, a conquering warrior.

Haven’t you ever heard the Savior say:

“I have come in my Father?s name, and you do not receive me. If another comes in his own name, you will receive him”-John 5:43

They don’t want a Lamb of God, they want a militant warrior.

Understand this quote:

?So when you see the abomination of desolation spoken of by the prophet Daniel, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand), then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains"-Matthew 24:15-16

Well some scholars say this refers to a pagan roman sacrifice, but the prophets say otherwise:

“See, your house is left to you desolate.” Matthew 23:38

“May their camp be a desolation; let no one dwell in their tents”-Psalm 69:25

?O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the city that kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to it! How often would I have gathered your children together as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, and you would not!"-Matthew 23:37

Moreover, St. Paul himself says the the New Children of Slavery corresponds to Arabia:

“Now Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia; she corresponds to the present Jerusalem, for she is in slavery with her children.”-Galations 4:25

Why is this? Well, as you know, Muslims do accept Jesus as a prophet and a messiah. They are just veiled from him being the Son of God for the time being.

Understand that Judah and his brothers sold Joseph to the Ishmaelites.-Genesis 37:28. Which makes sense, since Ishmael was promised by God to be “Exceedingly numerous”-Genesis 17:20 (Which is why there are a billion muslims)

[quote]thethirdruffian wrote:

2. 613 Commandments

3. Sixth day Sabbath

4. Six-Day War

5. Six Million Jews

[/quote]

1. The Sabbath is the 7th day

2. The Shema is a couple paragraphs long. It (“love the Lord Thy God with all thy Heart and all thy soul”) is cited by Christ as the first and greatest commandment.[/quote]

I understand this, but you are talking about the complete shema. But the basic shema are those six words I gave you:

This has now officially gone on full retardation overdrive, never mind full retard…

[quote]Neuromancer wrote:
This has now officially gone on full retardation overdrive, never mind full retard…[/quote]

If I am wrong, tell me why I am wrong. If I am not wrong, does it somehow make you “cool, hip, and funny” by resorting to insults? Let me explain to you, that THE PEOPLE WHO CRUFCIFIED HIM AND DENY HIM TO THIS DAY HAVE CONVINCED THE WORLD THEY ARE GOD’S CHOSEN.

Did Christ at some point of the Gospels say

“Ummm…hate me, crucify me, insult my mom and whatever you do make a religion that fundamentally denies me. My chosen people are those who deny me.”

So now I say to you:

“Stop judging by mere appearances, and make a right judgment.”-John 7:24

This has now officially gone on full retardation overdrive, never mind full retard…[/quote]

If I am wrong, tell me why I am wrong. If I am not wrong, does it somehow make you “cool, hip, and funny” by resorting to insults? Let me explain to you, that THE PEOPLE WHO CRUFCIFIED HIM AND DENY HIM TO THIS DAY HAVE CONVINCED THE WORLD THEY ARE GOD’S CHOSEN.

Did Christ at some point of the Gospels say

“Ummm…hate me, crucify me, insult my mom and whatever you do make a religion that fundamentally denies me. My chosen people are those who deny me.”

So now I say to you:

“Stop judging by mere appearances, and make a right judgment.”-John 7:24[/quote]

And there I thought it was the Romans that did the crucifying of all and sundry in Judea. But I guess you know better, being such a scholar and all.

Oh, and I am cool,hip and funny. You, however are a pompous, self important loon. But don’t let that stop you on your deluded crusade or whatever this bullshit is.

Personally, I would recommend you watch Barney for a few weeks. That purple dinosaur could teach you a thing or two.

“The Deliverer will come from Zion,
When I take away their sins.”

This is true but it has already been fulfilled. The only Messiah they are waiting for is the Messiah Judas Iscariot wanted, a conquering warrior.

[/quote]

Alright I’ll bite since this is good practice for me and for debating those who may believe in covenant theology.

This cannot be already fulfilled as Paul is talking about a future in Rom 11:25 “until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.” From context of Rom 11:17-24, he is talking about the time when all Gentiles will be saved, because the Gentiles were a people who were the wild branches, strangers to the covenant of God, but now they are being grafted in until the complete number of Gentiles are grafted in.

It is good hermeneutics to define who Israel is within the context of this passage, not with other unrelated passages that have nothing to do with what is being discussed. Rom 9:3 defines them as Paul’s “kinsmen according to the flesh,” and Rom 11:1 makes it clear that “His people” Israel refers to national Israel, as Paul refers to himself being of the tribe of Benjamin. Furthermore, the contrast between the Gentile people groups vs. national Israel is clear in these three chapters. Also, a partial hardening of Israel is consistent with what is happening with national Israel, who has rejected the Messiah as stated by Rom 10:16, 11:7-10. All Israel being saved as stated in 11:26 has not happened yet in any way, shape, or form (even if you do think Israel is the church, not all of His people have been saved yet).

Rev. 11:8 has nothing to do with Matt 2 and does not imply that Jesus is the only Israel. Matt 2 says that Israel exiting Egypt during the Exodus was a prophetic foreshadowing of Jesus exiting Egypt after Herod died.

Basic principle of hermeneutics is to not mash together passages, events, and symbolism that do not belong together. Example, what if you took Galatians 2:16 which says that we are justified by faith in Christ and not by works, and also took James 2:24 which says that a man is justified by works and not by faith alone? Are they contradictory? No, but it’s all context. Paul is talking about justification in the sense of being declared righteous before God. James is talking about justification as something that supports the confessions that you make (i.e. justify your conclusion, give support for your statement). If the context of the passage makes perfect sense, seek no other sense, otherwise all you get is nonsense.

I’ve gotta ask you one thing…

You knew you’re first post was extremely weak and would draw attack right?

In other words - you wanted it, practically engineered it

Why?

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

Of course he is.

Anyone who has had kids knows Barney is the spawn of satan. Especially when forced to watch it over and over and over and over…[/quote]

You should try throwing rocks at your television set.
[/quote]

…Interesting you should say such a thing…