1) Done! I'm eating WAY cleaner and more consistently. No more gatorade at work, fast food for lunch, and only eating 1-2 meals and waiting to eat 4-5 hours after I wake up.
2) I played HS/college football and was an avid weight lifter before I got married so I still have a decent grasp on form, but yeah I totally agree that one thing that became apparently was focusing more on quality reps/sets with weight appropriate to the shape I am in now rather than focusing on trying to put as much weight on the bar.
3) Even with weight light for my legs, I lean forward far too much and my back rounds on squats so I cut them out and am waiting to lose some of my gut and strengthen my core/back/glutes/hams. Other than that, the only thing I am aware of is my knees. They don't hurt, but I know there is a ton of weight on those joints.
4) I plan to add in the eliptical soon, but I feel like right now I am gassed enough at the end of my workouts and don't have the energy for it since even weightlifting for 45-60 minutes takes a toll on me. I am not sure if I should just suck it up and just get in 10-15 minutes of low intensity cardio every workout even at this stage or if I would just burn myself out because of how out of shape I am.
5) I want to add BCAA's during my workouts, but as far as stimulants I occasionally have a zero calorie energy drink but that is about it so far.
Feel free to critique!